ADVERTISEMENT

DLS gets SMACKED on national T.V.

I like humble pie
You're making fun of a high schooler because he can't throw a football... Classy.
Didn't De La Salle beat Folsom twice?
Was it humble pie when Folsom lost to a random Sac high last year and will most likely fail to make it to the state game once again this year? /thread You're making fun of a damn high schooler dude, like you have to be a real shit head to do that.

Reactions: future10
You're making fun of a high schooler because he can't throw a football... Classy.
Was it humble pie when Folsom lost to a random Sac high last year and will most likely fail to make it to the state game once again this year? /thread You're making fun of a damn high schooler dude, like you have to be a real shit head to do that.
OMG!!! Now there's a G69. Let's just play some damn bingo on this site.

Reactions: G61
You didn't have to make up a name to talk trash brotha.

And if DLS can't recruit a QB that can throw 5 yards, they have bigger problems then me talking trash.

Humble pie.

OMG!!! Now there's a G69. Let's just play some damn bingo on this site.
Wait til you see all the made up names that will suddenly show up now because they're scared to post from their normal handles lol

You literally made fun of a high schooler..... that's as low as you can go dude. Had to
Make this username just to post that. Honestly, go **** yourself dude.
You made a fake username just to call me out for staying the obvious on a televised game? What did u want me to say? He's the next Tom Brady? Lol

Let the humble pie tastings begin.

It tastes oh so good.
Why do I keep getting accused of being this person? Now I know what the letter and number is that everyone's been calling me. This dude is a radical. No place for stuff like that!

Why do I keep getting accused of being this person? Now I know what the letter and number is that everyone's been calling me. This dude is a radical. No place for stuff like that!
I've never said G61 was you but when he appeared you disappeared. Just seemed a little weird that you didn't comment on his post when he went on his tirade right after the Folsom win over Sac high the other night.

It is good to see G61 back talking his nonsense. He is the same person who thought the 2014 Folsom team had improved enough to overcome a 5-7 td beat down the previous two years from DLS to be able to compete. I think Tagaloa and Asisi would have done the same to Folsom that year if they had played.

It is good to see G61 back talking his nonsense. He is the same person who thought the 2014 Folsom team had improved enough to overcome a 5-7 td beat down the previous two years from DLS to be able to compete. I think Tagaloa and Asisi would have done the same to Folsom that year if they had played.

5-7 tds damn what were the scores again? I remember trying to watch the first match up but I turned the channel after watching Folsom attempt to tackle dls rb and they looked like kids trying to tackle a grown man...it was a bad look for Sacramento football

I've got like 5 certified stalkers now. Lol. Although it's really a few people that have created all these names lol

Last edited:
It's a pretty wide brush your using to say Spartans QBs were terrible...Storti had a NCAA QB rating of 238.1 (6/7/127 yds) the back up Jones 2/5/1 6 yds. and had a 26.88 rating.

Bishop Gorman QB (Thompson) 11/17/182 yds QB rating of 174.04.

De La Salle (Calif.)
PASSING
Name Comp Att Pct Yds TD INT NCAA QB Rating
Erich Storti 6 / 7 85.71 127 0 0 238.1
Andrew Jones 2 / 5 40 16 0 1 26.88

I've got like 5 certified stalkers now. Lol. Although it's really a few people that have created all these names lol
I don't care about these posters calling you the real G61. I want you to tell us which SoCal power should the Folsom Bulldog coach put on his preseason schedule next year. I gave you some teams that would bring respect to your Bulldog program. For a two time State champion I think the teams I mentioned are reasonable. What do you think TFB?

I don't care about these posters calling you the real G61. I want you to tell us which SoCal power should the Folsom Bulldog coach put on his preseason schedule next year. I gave you some teams that would bring respect to your Bulldog program. For a two time State champion I think the teams I mentioned are reasonable. What do you think TFB?
The Socal powers gave it away IndianPride. Lol. Another new name!? What happened to Cafootballrules!?

I think you have a personality disorder. This is like your 4th name in a year lol

Good disguise on the Mixon name though. I still remember that was the thread that got you banned.

Ultimate troll award. Impressive IndianPride.

One game does not define you so what they lost big deal they are still the top dog in Northern California and possibly the entire state. Great program great history and it's not the first time they lose in the regular season. I don't have a dog in this fight but I love hearing about the DLS accomplishments.

The Socal powers gave it away IndianPride. Lol. Another new name!? What happened to Cafootballrules!?

I think you have a personality disorder. This is like your 4th name in a year lol
Let's stick to the terrible preseason schedule Folsom puts out every year. How bout that G? Anyway, Central of Fresno will be in the Bay this week maybe you can convince Richardson to send you to the game to get the talks going for a home and away match up for next year. That would be a start in the right direction for Folsom in regards to their terrible preseason scheduling.

Let's stick to the terrible preseason schedule Folsom puts out every year. How bout that G? Anyway, Central of Fresno will be in the Bay this week maybe you can convince Richardson to send you to the game to get the talks going for a home and away match up for next year. That would be a start in the right direction for Folsom in regards to their terrible preseason scheduling.
The Socal powers comment always gives it away. You always give it away too early with your new names.

You have a personality disorder lol. Countdown to new name! Lol

So far he's been:
IndianPride
Cafootballrules
JoeMixon

And that's only the ones that I know about lol

The Socal powers comment always gives it away. You always give it away too early with your new names.

You have a personality disorder lol. Countdown to new name! Lol

So far he's been:
IndianPride
Cafootballrules
JoeMixon

And that's only the ones that I know about lol
That's Rich

Times are Changing. DLS is not the same program. I hope the best in their future.
Dls still hasn't lost to a nor cal team in many years and I doubt it happens anytime soon. They also beat some of so cal top teams and they lose to other nationally ranked teams most due to good talent and great execution on offense but they don't get the best talent in the Bay Area like some of these private schools that they play imagine if Harris went to dls instead of Antioch. They lose to team that probably has been the best team the past 3 years and it's the end of the world for dls cause they lost to a bishop Gorman team who's still more talented than most of the teams in the top 25...and now dls sucks smh maybe Gorman matches up well against a run team..especially if that running team is no threat to pass

Dls still hasn't lost to a nor cal team in many years and I doubt it happens anytime soon. They also beat some of so cal top teams and they lose to other nationally ranked teams most due to good talent and great execution on offense but they don't get the best talent in the Bay Area like some of these private schools that they play imagine if Harris went to dls instead of Antioch. They lose to team that probably has been the best team the past 3 years and it's the end of the world for dls cause they lost to a bishop Gorman team who's still more talented than most of the teams in the top 25...and now dls sucks smh maybe Gorman matches up well against a run team..especially if that running team is no threat to pass

What exactly entitles DLS to the best talent in the area like Harris? Trust me, one of the main reasons they haven't lost to a Nor Cal team in over 20 years is because they consistently get a high percentage of the best talent the Bay Area has to offer.

What exactly entitles DLS to the best talent in the area like Harris? Trust me, one of the main reasons they haven't lost to a Nor Cal team in over 20 years is because they consistently get a high percentage of the best talent the Bay Area has to offer.

I doubt they get the best talent in the Bay Area...how many kids go d1 out of the Bay Area? I'd assume a lot of em now how many of those kids are at dls or went to dls? If dls was ran like bosco or bishop Gorman they'd really be unstopple...I remember from a while back that they use to say that dls didn't have a lot of d1 caliber guys they just worked hard and was well conditioned...and what I meant about Harris was if dls was some type of recruiting machine I'm sure they would've made sure the best back in the country who's a local kid would've been a spartan...

Times are Changing. DLS is not the same program. I hope the best in their future.
Offense is old and outdated. The gap is closing in NorCal fast. Still the best program as of right now and have been the best for decades. Can't take that away from em.

Offense is old and outdated. The gap is closing in NorCal fast. Still the best program as of right now and have been the best for decades. Can't take that away from em.
What team in nor cal has closed this gap? Nobody they dominated every section in nor cal played our better programs and made them look like jv teams st Mary's put up the best fight

After beating Folsom sac high schedule a top so cal team lol I guess reality hit them sac high has played yall better than a sfl team has Is it better coaching or players at sac high
Sure didn't show on the defense ogvyhode basic slants on Friday night lol

Sure didn't show on the defense ogvyhode basic slants on Friday night lol

Folsom offense didn't much the whole game both the teams were evenly matched up Folsoms pick 6 was the play of the game...kudos to Folsom on the win I guess beating sac high is a huge win these days

Folsom offense didn't much the whole game both the teams were evenly matched up Folsoms pick 6 was the play of the game...kudos to Folsom on the win I guess beating sac high is a huge win these days
Especially big when you and IndianMixon called Sac High to win.

Those basic slants got you though. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT