ADVERTISEMENT

DLS Serra game

Serra QB getting picked off easy...making DLS look like Mater Dei. Isn't this suppose to be that 4 star polynesian guy they recruited from Sacramento? Cmon man!!!

DLS forced to punt, great punt gets it to the Serra 24. Spartans having much trouble keeping Padres out of their backfield.

jesus christ. just when Serra had a rhythm they fumbled it. This ain't MD or trinity league bro. who is the OC/RB coach at Serra. I'm chew that mofo out

these coaches and gameplay by serra got me heated bro. This should not be a tie game. How do these guys expect to get through playoffs and to state with this type of gameplay. Making DLS look WAY better than they are

jesus christtt. they are making DLS LOOK LIKE BAMA. who is the OC at Serra. give me the headset it's my turn to call plays this s hould be a blowout

I heard that it was going to be televised on ESPNU, I checked for Friday and Saturday and could not find it. What is the date they were supposed to play. Thanks guys.
Visiting relatives in Cincinnati, Oh. Watching DLS-Serra and Mater Dei - Cen10. ,12:47 am here

Reactions: MC415
under the 5 minute mark, 2nd and 2 on the DLS 17. Now a first down on the 14...

2nd and goal on the 4... 3:28 left. Pitch left... Touchdown Serra! PAT good despite bad snap...

We are TIED at 21!

Wow... Fumble, ball pops straight up, QB gets to it first. 2nd and 8.

Holding penalty... 2nd and 22.

Illegal shift penalty, 2nd and 26.

Short gain, 3rd down. 1:32 left.

Pass is PICKED OFF!!!! Serra has it on the DLS 18... 1:25 left.

Run to the 14, clock goes past 1:00. Another run gets it to 3rd and 1... Clock still running, finally DLS calls time, 19 seconds left. QB sneak for a 1st down, Serra calls time with 5 seconds left... FG try to win it...

12 men on the field, DLS... FG try is even shorter... Up... and GOOD!!

Serra leads 24-21, 2 seconds left... Get ready for the thirty-lateral kick return...

Wow! What an impressive win by Serra! After all those red zone turnovers when they could have had a double digit lead only to fall behind by 14 pts in 2nd half....and STILL come back to win???

HUUUUUGE Gonads!!!

One heck of a win!

Reactions: QPRTrinity
What a start for Serra! Road wins over Folsom and De La Sall

What a start for Serra! Road wins over Folsom and De La Salle
it was a good win at the end but man... they were making DLS look like alabama in the first half and part of the 2nd half. So many fumbles and interceptions. that guy the qb #7 has those offers but you can tell he needs a lot of work, those definitley are not commitable offers. But this is a good direction for Serra. Just need to keep improving from here.

Serra was superior team glad they won, DLS looks like they will take a few more Ls this year, don’t see how they win against excellent teams with those 2 QBs they cannot throw with any consistency
it was close game. If DLS was up against the trinity or D1/D2 in socal they would get destroyed. This game should of been a blow out. Serra was playing good they just had so many Fumbles and an interception. They need to clean it up because they will not get this lucky again in WCAL or the playoffs. But congrats. This is a good win away.

Lad was at the game. Wonder if he was thinking on his choice as a heir to the program between the 2 coaches after that 4th qtr. job?

Reactions: MC415
it was close game. If DLS was up against the trinity or D1/D2 in socal they would get destroyed. This game should of been a blow out. Serra was playing good they just had so many Fumbles and an interception. They need to clean it up because they will not get this lucky again in WCAL or the playoffs. But congrats. This is a good win away.
Why is it a good win? DLS sucks, remember. They'll lose again twice more I think.Not the achievement it once was, clearly

Why is it a good win? DLS sucks, remember. They'll lose again twice more I think.Not the achievement it once was, clearly
based on the strength of Serra's schedule, this is a good win. I don't think they will have a tough time against the $30k/year private schools in San Francisco, or the private schools in San Jose/SIlicon Valley except Saint Francis (i think).

To my surprise, Serra was the better Team. Should of won that game by 3 scores. De La needs to adjust to the times. They aren't getting the players and athletes they use to get. Imagine if they had the Pitt Qb and some of those wide receivers. Kids don't want to go and run the veer.
the head coach needs to go. It's time they revamp the program. This for sure should of been a blow out. That OC at Serra needs to be yelled at and have his job security threatened. It was super sloppy. Going from watching Bosco play in person, to watching the ESPN U stream on my phone of Serra was super frustrating and aggravating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT