ADVERTISEMENT

DLS Serra game

"armchair"?!? I take offense to that! 🤣
Apologies Sir.......but I did use lowercase letters while referring to the posers in contrast to your upper case moniker and out of respect to your insightful posts.

Clearly an apples to orangutans comparison.

Last edited:
Apologies Sir.......but I did use lowercase letters while referring to the posers in contrast to your upper case moniker and out of respect to your insightful posts.

Clearly apples to orangutans comparison.
No apologies needed @concrete17! Just having some fun. Glad it’s a short week! That much closer to the weekend matchups!

Reactions: concrete17
Are the DB's for Serra that good or is the Folsom & DLS passing game WR's & QB's just not bringing it this year?

DLS running game?

Are the DB's for Serra that good or is the Folsom & DLS passing game WR's & QB's just not bringing it this year?

DLS running game?
Serra’s DB’s are Very Good…. They are Big and really fast…. Serra is the real deal and could beat any team in CA not named MD or SJB….

I believe Serra will give either of those teams a game in the open….

Reactions: parkdale
Serra’s DB’s are Very Good…. They are Big and really fast…. Serra is the real deal and could beat any team in CA not named MD or SJB….

I believe Serra will give either of those teams a game in the open….
Easy with those broad statements bud. CEN10, the rest of the Trinity, Los Al, Sierra Canyon, MV, Bishop Amat will pose a serious problem for Serra. They're not use to the level of play down here. Playing against those $30k/ year private schools in San Francisco and Silicon Valley is not the same level of competition.

Easy with those broad statements bud. CEN10, the rest of the Trinity, Los Al, Sierra Canyon, MV, Bishop Amat will pose a serious problem for Serra. They're not use to the level of play down here. Playing against those $30k/ year private schools in San Francisco and Silicon Valley is not the same level of competition.
HA!!… Are you talking about 1-2 Sierra Canyon?…. You mean MV who Just lost to LBP??…. $30k a year Bushop Amat who just lost 42-7 to SJB…. Impressive!!!….🤣

“The Rest of The Trinity”.,.. You mean like 30k a Year JSerra who blew a 21 point lead and lost to Chaminade?…. Or $30k a year OLU who got Blown out by Edision?…. Or $30k a year RSM who barely squeaked by lower level San Juan Hills…. Know you are not talking about $30k a year Servite who’s only win is a 10-7 Thriller against La Mirada….. 🤣🤣

Cen10 is probably the only team on your list that could even give Serra a Game…. You have to do better if you are going to pretend to be a So Cal Poster…. 🤣🤣🤣

Centennial, Los Al, and Mission Viejo would be tough games for Serra. Sierra Canyon and Bishop Amat probably wouldn't be at the same level. For the Trinity, a Santa Margarita game could be good, but none of the remaining teams (outside of MD and SJB) would be good matches. Get out of here with Servite and JSerra.

Centennial, Los Al, and Mission Viejo would be tough games for Serra. Sierra Canyon and Bishop Amat probably wouldn't be at the same level. For the Trinity, a Santa Margarita game could be good, but none of the remaining teams (outside of MD and SJB) would be good matches. Get out of here with Servite and JSerra.
Los Al would need the Big GA Linemen to make this a Pic’em game…. I Think Serra’s Line and DB’s would neutralize Los Al’s Offense and I think Serra’s offense would roll against Los Al….

Los Al’s Defense hasn’t proven that they can stop Anyone, yet Serra’s Defense held Folsom to 12 on Folsoms home field and DLS to 21 on DLS’s home field….

Serra looks like the Real Deal and will get better as the season goes on…. I think playing MD in the Open last year gave them a Spark and they want another shot….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT