ADVERTISEMENT

Fight at Whitney HS after game vs Folsom

bulldogmgc

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
What the heck! KCRA 3 is reporting there was a fight between parents after the Folsom game at Whitney HS in the parking lot and gun spotted but no shots fired. KCRA 3 sharing both parents are with Folsom HS. Again no shots fired per Rocklin police, but the incident caused concerns for students and parents.

@pastyfastquick3, do I need to fear for my life if St. Mary’s plays Folsom in Folsom? I’ll try not to make any Folsom parents mad. Promise! I thought they only bring guns to games in Stockton. DANG!!!

Just glad no one seriously got hurt. Stay safe!

What the heck! KCRA 3 is reporting there was a fight between parents after the Folsom game at Whitney HS in the parking lot and gun spotted but no shots fired. KCRA 3 sharing both parents are with Folsom HS. Again no shots fired per Rocklin police, but the incident caused concerns for students and parents.

@pastyfastquick3, do I need to fear for my life if St. Mary’s plays Folsom in Folsom? I’ll try not to make any Folsom parents mad. Promise! I thought they only bring guns to games in Stockton. DANG!!!

Just glad no one seriously got hurt. Stay safe!
The people of Rocklin have endured so many beatings over the years.....they were pretty frustrated over this last one. It wasn't Folsom parents, as I was there.

This one wasn't NEARLY as bad as the 2015 playoff game agaist St. Mary's at Folsom. The St. Mary's parents fans were using slurs I had never heard before as both teams were exiting the field after the game......must have been a Stockton thing. :) To this day, I've never seen anything like that.

The Rocklin playoff game was ALMOST as bad last year when they put up a 3 spot. I thought that sideline was going to storm the capital after the game!

Bottom line- there are more and more idiot parents these days. They literally care more than the kids. Avoid them at all costs. They exist everywhere.

Last edited:
way 1 danggumm minute.. hold ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way upppppppppppppppp!!! you mean to tell me you talked all that nonsense about richmond and oakland and the thugs that hang out around there. and that all the civilized humans moved away to peace and quiet in rocklin, folsom and roseville...... AND THEN THEY GET TO TRIPPIN ON THE PARKING LOT IN FOLSOM?!?!?!?!?!? Bruh, your people have shown who we always knew who they were

way 1 danggumm minute.. hold ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way upppppppppppppppp!!! you mean to tell me you talked all that nonsense about richmond and oakland and the thugs that hang out around there. and that all the civilized humans moved away to peace and quiet in rocklin, folsom and roseville...... AND THEN THEY GET TO TRIPPIN ON THE PARKING LOT IN FOLSOM?!?!?!?!?!? Bruh, your people have shown who we always knew who they were
And here lies the dilemma… these kids aren’t from Folsom. They are “pulled” from other areas. Gotta be able to play nice in the sandbox. Don’t bring that crap to Whitney after smoking them and ruin their homecoming.

Enjoy your condo bro.
This dude just Went Johnny Cochran and did his best to diffuse what really went down

• Haha
Reactions: bulldogmgc
Anyone who thinks the parents at ‘their‘ school are all the good ones, and the ‘other’ schools parents are all the bad ones, are morons.

There are a-holes everywhere folks - everywhere. They just wear different colors and cheer for different schools/sports teams, but they are everywhere.

Anyone who thinks the parents at ‘their‘ school are all the good ones, and the ‘other’ schools parents are all the bad ones, are morons.

There are a-holes everywhere folks - everywhere. They just wear different colors and cheer for different schools/sports teams, but they are everywhere.
You are 100 percent right

I know multiple who witness the incident. It had zero to do with football or the players on either side.

It was a domestic dispute between a husband and ex wife (Folsom). Husband was trying to hit ex wife w car.

Zero to do with football or kids for clarification.

Folsom is the best!

Side note

why in God’s name do some of these schools schedule Homecoming games against superior competition? Push it back (or up) a week folks - no one wants to lose by 50 at Their homecoming game.
Seriously. What a beating that was.

I know multiple who witness the incident. It had zero to do with football or the players on either side.

It was a domestic dispute between a husband and ex wife (Folsom). Husband was trying to hit ex wife w car.

Zero to do with football or kids for clarification.

Folsom is the best!
i never blamed the kids. i always talk about the thug parents. so give us details... did the wife leave and wouldnt let husband see the kids so he came to sons game and wife was there with her new man?
did they arrest the thug who tried to hit her with his lifted truck?
will they now move further east to avoid such bad behavior in folsom?

Jeez … did everyone decide to lose their collective minds last night? Was there a new virus spreading causing complete madness?

There was a gun incident near Hiram Johnson and apparently Whitney HS and now I just read about another shooting in Ohio!

WTF is going on! I have some ideas, but can’t share them here.

i never blamed the kids. i always talk about the thug parents. so give us details... did the wife leave and wouldnt let husband see the kids so he came to sons game and wife was there with her new man?
did they arrest the thug who tried to hit her with his lifted truck?
will they now move further east to avoid such bad behavior in folsom?
It still was better than the behavior I've seen from the private schools parents during losses. :)

Side note

why in God’s name do some of these schools schedule Homecoming games against superior competition? Push it back (or up) a week folks - no one wants to lose by 50 at Their homecoming game.

I was wondering the same thing when I saw it was Whitney’s homecoming.

I know the date options can be limited as all these Homecomings kinda have to be spread out to fill the demand for formal wear and all the other things that go into it.

But historically the idea is to schedule the weakest opponent on your schedule that you can.

The people of Rocklin have endured so many beatings over the years.....they were pretty frustrated over this last one. It wasn't Folsom parents, as I was there.

The Rocklin playoff game was ALMOST as bad last year when they put up a 3 spot. I thought that sideline was going to storm the capital after the game!
I remember the Rocklin HS football coach, so jacked up on whatever, trying to pick a fight with the Folsom coaches becaue some of the kids were standing on the midfield logo during warmups before the game.

But nothing compares to the slurs you get at a Del Oro game. That is stuff of legend.

• Haha
Reactions: pastyfastquick3
I remember the Rocklin HS football coach, so jacked up on whatever, trying to pick a fight with the Folsom coaches becaue some of the kids were standing on the midfield logo during warmups before the game.

But nothing compares to the slurs you get at a Del Oro game. That is stuff of legend.
I remember my first beer. I Just recently enjoyed my third DO game, never heard any slurs, good peeps in loomis,great experience, even better burgers off Taylor.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Next time I'm off prison-white trash Blvd, in meth metropolis i will be sure to avoid the Hep with pep special, said shit pizza...

Taylor’s rocks! Never seen any place with more shake options covering an entire wall!

While DO has always been a heated rival, I honestly can’t think of a better HS football venue and atmosphere in the SAC metro area.
My fav place hands down. I so wish the Folsom game was at DO. Instead, it’s at one of the most bland facilities around. #bulldogstadium. 🤮

When you've taken so many beatings over the years, you can understand the frustration!

Nothing beats the blue turf and Prairie City Stadium on a Friday Night!

Go Folsom! :)

Prairie stadium is the worse venue in the SFL.
it’s the car max of fields. Just a big box with no warmth. Has nothing to do with the team. And the hoop gym is the same way. It’s a newer school. They built them all the same.

Prairie stadium is the worse venue in the SFL.
it’s the car max of fields. Just a big box with no warmth. Has nothing to do with the team. And the hoop gym is the same way. It’s a newer school. They built them all the same.
Disagree. The blue turf and the viewing hills behind the visitor stands are so cool.

And the view south towards HWY 50 with a sunset in October is simply the best. Much better than OR!

Folsom is ok. Imo, Del Oro, OR and Rocklin are much better in their league. The blue field was cool 10 years ago. The PA announcer is the main reason I stay away. Damn he is annoying.
The old PA announcer was amazing. The new one is not great.

Folsom is ok. Imo, Del Oro, OR and Rocklin are much better in their league. The blue field was cool 10 years ago. The PA announcer is the main reason I stay away. Damn he is annoying.
Honestly, I don't really pay much attention to stadium announcers, but I don't recall him being that annoying when MT played there at the beginning of the season. What's annoying to you?

And yes, the previous Folsom announcer with the slight Southern gentlemanly drawl was good.

Reactions: pastyfastquick3
My fav place hands down. I so wish the Folsom game was at DO. Instead, it’s at one of the most bland facilities around. #bulldogstadium. 🤮

I think Prairie City Stadium is merely ok. Not great, certainly not bad, but it just lacks a soul to me. It has an empty feel to it. Not sure I can explain beyond that.

And parking for big games is terrible. Having to park across Prairie City Rd in the Safeway parking lot really sucks.

Golden Eagle Stadium is pretty much the opposite on every front.

I know it’s not the safest area, but I always liked attending games at Grant Union during their hey day. Fun atmosphere and I never had problems with Pacers fans.

Clearly the venues up in Grass Valley, Colfax, and Auburn are quite fun, as it is apparently down in Oakdale, but I wasn’t including them as part of SAC metro area. They are a bit too far out.

I’d really have to think about it for a while to put together a list of the venues I enjoy most, but I already know DO would be somewhere near the top. As would Rocklin’s Thunder Stadium.

I can’t wait to check out West Park’s new stadium, as it looks pretty awesome from the picture I’ve seen.

Reactions: THEOC89
All the times I've been in Loomis and I've never tried Taylor's. Feel like I've cheated myself LOL

I don’t want to over-exaggerate or set expectations too high. It’s not the greatest place you’ll ever eat or get a dessert.

It’s just a very cool small town burger shack with a myriad of different shake and freeze options.

Nevada Union has the Big A Root Beer Drive-In near it, which I dig as well.

Reactions: larry legend33
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT