ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom - Jesuit game online or on Tv?

jimmyzr1

Hall of Famer
Nov 8, 2010
hey guys, a few days ago I seen the Folsom-Jesuit game was supposedly being shown on NFHS, but now it doesn’t seem to show up as being shown. Does anyone know it it will be showing somewhere on Tv or online? Thanks, I moved out of the US and have subscribed to NFHS and would love to be able to see this game and others. Thanks

17-6 Folsom. Folsom once they click is going to be brutal. #7 QB has a great arm and is deceptively fast. Def first game mistakes so far on both sides.

Reactions: THEOC89
Folsom starting to roll. #1 QB in now and looks good. 24-6 Folsom right before half.

This one will be ugly in 2nd. Pretty boring game.

7-0 Folsom. My boys from Georgia beat the Philly kids. Yes!;)

Congrats Brother, That was an Awesome Game!!!.... How about #7 Dropping that Bomb, then coming back and making that incredible catch over the DB and then the Game winning TD!!!.... Marietta looks really good, their QB is very poised and talented!!!... They beat a Very Good team tonight!!...

A great game!!!... I told you it was good news I picked against them!!...

Reactions: FootballJunkie101
Congrats Brother, That was an Awesome Game!!!.... How about #7 Dropping that Bomb, then coming back and making that incredible catch over the DB and then the Game winning TD!!!.... Marietta looks really good, their QB is very poised and talented!!!... They beat a Very Good team tonight!!...

A great game!!!... I told you it was good news I picked against them!!...
Yes it was a great game and #7 is a stud. That was a very good win for Marietta. They should run the tables in league this year. Would love to hear some news about a Cali team coming out here to play. That would be a dream come true. My friends out here think Cali ball is weak, lol. They will find out real quick that it isn't. St. John Bosco is giving Don Bosco the business tonight also. Though I personally believe the NJ kids are a tad bit more physical.

Reactions: THEOC89
Yes it was a great game and #7 is a stud. That was a very good win for Marietta. They should run the tables in league this year. Would love to hear some news about a Cali team coming out here to play. That would be a dream come true. My friends out here think Cali ball is weak, lol. They will find out real quick that it isn't. St. John Bosco is giving Don Bosco the business tonight also. Though I personally believe the NJ kids are a tad bit more physical.

St Thomas is good but as a whole Florida football is getting exposed

Bailey can spin it big time. Receivers can’t catch a ball to save their lives though.

I agree. If it wasn't for that super team IMG Florida football wouldn't be so prevalent.

If bosco and mater dei take care of business I don’t think another state is playing on the same level. I get those Texas team might be good but they sure don’t wanna risk losing to another state in football.

If bosco and mater dei take care of business I don’t think another state is playing on the same level. I get those Texas team might be good but they sure don’t wanna risk losing to another state in football.
Texas football is over-rated. Powers by states. 1. Cali, 2. Georgia, 3. Florida, 4. NJ, 5. Texas.

SFL looks really strong in the middle with OR, GB, DO, and Rocklin. Rocklin has a really good ground of athletes coming through that school in all sports. Whitney looks much improved as well. Going to be some great league games.

SFL looks really strong in the middle with OR, GB, DO, and Rocklin. Rocklin has a really good ground of athletes coming through that school in all sports. Whitney looks much improved as well. Going to be some great league games.

I'd agree. Could be more interesting than normal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT