ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom Post taken Down?

Looks like Kickingtee18 is one of his already created burner accounts on this site. Posts from that acct are suddenly appearing and are passive aggressively pro Folsom. The ignore list continues to grow.
Sorry to disappoint TR, not a Folsom nut. Just a football fan who may not always post messages that agree with your line of thinking, wow imagine! Sorry you didn't like my take on your beloved Whitney Wildcats and flew south. Next time bring a jacket. So, I'll throw in my 2 nickels on CC, they are proving they can build a winner, will continue to win (dorms or no dorms), but can they sustain it? It will take lots of talent and depth.

Further explanation on dorms on campus?

Good question. I think it was sometime around the time when Casey Taylor was hired that I recall reading or having someone tell me that they had some type of residence hall on campus. Or perhaps that one was planned? I remember thinking it was odd at the time, but since it's a private school I didn't think about it much further. However, based upon your question, I just took a quick look at their official website and don't see anything mentioned so I'm guessing the info I was given was wrong or I just misunderstood in some way. My apology.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT