ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom @ Rocklin

cookie530

Superstar
Sep 17, 2018
Folsom coming off a bye week

Rocklin with a few decent wins & playing at home.

Any predictions?

Folsom 98 - Rocklin 0 (would be 100 - 0, but Folsom will miss a 2-pt conversion early in the game).

This is no contest; just another weak team on Folsom's schedule. I hope their game vs. Del Oro the end of the regular season can be competitive.

This is no contest; just another weak team on Folsom's schedule. I hope their game vs. Del Oro the end of the regular season can be competitive.
Del Oro has yet to play a competitive team, especially on the level of Folsom, won't be a contest.

Yeah... Seriously... Its going to be 55-7 or something. Doesn't really matter. 50 PT spread. And that is taking nothing away from Rocklin. They aren't a bad team. We just know how good Folsom is.

The game of the night is OR vs Grant. Who is going to be out there? I will be.
I think the young pacers will give the trojans a heck of a game. I'm saying OR prevails 42-28 but it will be a 7PT game going into the 4th.

Well, to be fair, it's a league game. They have to play them.

This makes me laugh. Califfbfan always says he doesn’t troll Folsom, doesn’t have a problem with Folsom, etc. Yet here he comes again with just a mindless post about a SFL game. Maybe he wants Folsom to forfeit SFL games now to get them off their schedule?

Reactions: cookie530
Good ole mtnjohn. LOL. Back to the game . . . pretty much spot on with the blowout score. 41-0 Folsom at the half.

Reactions: cookie530
I believe it is SonofMtnJohn. He lives in Sonora and has a bizarre obsession with DLS football, according to my historical NCP friends on here.

I don't troll Folsom; I only respond to cashisking18, who makes very outlandish statements on Folsom at times. Plus, I don't know any Sonofmtnjohn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT