ADVERTISEMENT

Football Scoreboard: Week 1

The announcer for Oak Ridge on TPSM is obnoxious. He seems like a student fan - and for all I know, he might be! In fact, i would feel better if he was a student, then I could excuse the super one sided trilling.
Not watching, but I put about 90% of the games I watch on mute. Some pimple faced pre-pube 16 year old with a crackling Peter Brady voice gushing over one team drives me crazy. Personally for any sport I’d like to turn it on and not know what team the announcers are broadcasting for.

Yep, it’s official now. I’ve turned into that guy. And get the fvck off my lawn you kids 😆

Frontier beat Oak Ridge 28-14. Thought the key matchup was Frontier’s DL against the Oak Ridge OL
@Streak One I was out there and I've been saying it all year. OR lost there entire line to graduation. All those kids are playing some level of college football. (D1, D2, JC) It really showed against Frontier. Frontier went to jumbo package a few times and just ran down OR throat. Nobody would have tried that last year. This was a game OR had to win because they are going to be going on the road as underdogs against both San Clemente and Mccallie. (TN). OR realistically might start 0-3.
Frontier is a heck of a team. They would be an upper tier SFL team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT