ADVERTISEMENT

Go Pitt BEAT Folsom!

Pitt looks nice. Just a matter of time before the Folsom system and superior athletes take over though.
Superior athletes? Not from what I see. Superior offensive system though. But Pitts got plenty of athletes. No Folsom advantage athletically

This will be a good game down the stretch. These teams are evenly-matched…different styles. But well-matched.

Reactions: remc
Lyons is so overrated. Honestly yo I wouldn’t even pick him out in this game. 18 is the best TE Folsom has.

The NFHS has given me the JV game. Two weeks in a row. What I was watching was the JV game. I click on Varsity it loads and I complain about how crappy the teams look.I threaten to myself to tear up my check to my alma mater. Has anyone else had this problem.

After the pick, If that kid slows down just a hair and let the blockers take out the qb, that’s a pick 6.

Reactions: remc
Very good play by Pittsburg, though they need to tighten up the pass defense, even with their 2 interceptions. A good game.

Looking ahead, I think Folsom will have a VERY hard time with DLS, and I could see something like 56-21 DLS. Doesn't look like there is any way the Folsom defense will be able to stop DLS, and the DLS defense now looks to be very solid this year.

Reactions: SpartanzRule
Very good play by Pittsburg, though they need to tighten up the pass defense, even with their 2 interceptions. A good game.

Looking ahead, I think Folsom will have a VERY hard time with DLS, and I could see something like 56-21 DLS. Doesn't look like there is any way the Folsom defense will be able to stop DLS, and the DLS defense now looks to be very solid this year.
Folsom wins by a TD

Agree. Pitt is having success on the ground and DLS will be a totally different level.

Reactions: THEOC89
Damn Block your posting under two names on the same thread to try and prop up your delusional rhetoric. Did you forget to take your meds again?
You're that paranoid that you think I'm posting from two different names, while you created a name for the sole purpose of responding to me? Dude you are insane.

@Streak One can confirm if I'm doing that. Nothing to hide.

You're that paranoid that you think I'm posting from two different names, while you created a name for the sole purpose of responding to me? Dude you are insane.

@Streak One can confirm if I'm doing that. Nothing to hide.
I don't think he like you too well, pasty. This is a hell of a game tonight. Half time adjustments will be huge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT