ADVERTISEMENT

Gridley, Day 2, the semi’s!

I have really F¥€K Up Your Physcy, You sound MORE confused&rambling then The great @TopCat,….LOL

May it had been the constant # tag of #KingsOfKezar;…Triggers?
May it be the Truth of A #NewAttitude;…Triggers?

You have been wanting to Vent or be a Mouth Piece of Old Guard, it seems for a minute. Your revealing thoughts are not SO carefully embedded in your post. Btw,… I am sure No One needs scouts with HUDLE(get a clue:Jurassic Park) Lol

I am Good and it seems Riordan IS Good moving Into the #NextEpisode.

Like I posted earlier, my post mainly reveal Checker Player mentalities. So As,…your Temper Tantrum explodes and claim guru superiority. Stay tune to The Master Class @ Riordan. The cost Is only the Admission Online;Lmao

Riordan BB,… will focus On @TheTrifecta ( in ur measurements)
#WCAL
#CCS
#State

My INDEPENDENT ideas, I hope they reach:
#MutipleDIOpportunitiesObtained@TheR
#MultipleTalentedStudents/AthetesWantingToBe@TheR
#PurpleReign
#Respect4TheShouldersTheyStandOn

But In Closing; 🎤…🎶”Pooke Of New Jack City”

View: https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=YZabzb_XK5Q&si=kEGJNo3TYUr3znmj

You know what Mr Jones, with all due respect you’re a clown. You literally said in your own words kids want to come back
to Riordan. Yet the banner on the wall was when kids came to Rirordan. The only banner period. Then get this, your kids came to Riordan when supposedly kids didn’t want to come. I am glad Rob had a nice outcome and hit college and got himself on the bench in Hawaii. This current team under Forslund or Buck would win state period. No offense to Joey, I hope he takes the team there as well. But for you to discount oh, all the sudden kids want to come to the R is pathetic especially when you ain’t spent a day get this, playing in the WCAL. You are another fan sitting in the stands making the program with your stupid ass hash tags look bad. You are a straight a clown. And if you ever want to take this further I will be glad to meet in person and set you WCAL STRAIGHT. Do I agree with how my homie RB was treated at Riordan in the end, hell no. But my boy would hand another banner with this team hands down. Joey time will tell. But one thing is for sure, the last state title team Riordan ever had lost FOUR TOTAL GAMES. And when that happened nobody in the WCAL knew who the hell you were. Congrats to Rob for finding a job on college bench as a coach, straight dream job for many. But don’t you ever again say suddenly kids wanted to come to Riordan. That’s a insult to all the brass previous to Coach Curtin. You are poison to that program especially since you ain’t got one damn kid currently on the forum floor. Sit your you know what in the stands and STFU. I love the WCAl from top to bottom come playoffs. But you make it really hard to root for the crusaders and therefore I hope my sons future school Salesian wipes you out. By the way us in the east bay have a pipeline to Branson, you know them well. It’s his dream choice, but either way you are a poor representative of the brotherhood. Yes you raised some great young men that put in work on Phelan avenue, but don’t get it twisted you was the chauffeur. They won, you didn’t. Take that and your hashtags and shove them clown.

You know what Mr Jones, with all due respect you’re a clown. You literally said in your own words kids want to come back
to Riordan. Yet the banner on the wall was when kids came to Rirordan. The only banner period. Then get this, your kids came to Riordan when supposedly kids didn’t want to come. I am glad Rob had a nice outcome and hit college and got himself on the bench in Hawaii. This current team under Forslund or Buck would win state period. No offense to Joey, I hope he takes the team there as well. But for you to discount oh, all the sudden kids want to come to the R is pathetic especially when you ain’t spent a day get this, playing in the WCAL. You are another fan sitting in the stands making the program with your stupid ass hash tags look bad. You are a straight a clown. And if you ever want to take this further I will be glad to meet in person and set you WCAL STRAIGHT. Do I agree with how my homie RB was treated at Riordan in the end, hell no. But my boy would hand another banner with this team hands down. Joey time will tell. But one thing is for sure, the last state title team Riordan ever had lost FOUR TOTAL GAMES. And when that happened nobody in the WCAL knew who the hell you were. Congrats to Rob for finding a job on college bench as a coach, straight dream job for many. But don’t you ever again say suddenly kids wanted to come to Riordan. That’s a insult to all the brass previous to Coach Curtin. You are poison to that program especially since you ain’t got one damn kid currently on the forum floor. Sit your you know what in the stands and STFU. I love the WCAl from top to bottom come playoffs. But you make it really hard to root for the crusaders and therefore I hope my sons future school Salesian wipes you out. By the way us in the east bay have a pipeline to Branson, you know them well. It’s his dream choice, but either way you are a poor representative of the brotherhood. Yes you raised some great young men that put in work on Phelan avenue, but don’t get it twisted you was the chauffeur. They won, you didn’t. Take that and your hashtags and shove them clown.
artworks-000132561151-w6hhwl-t500x500.jpg

Reactions: Irish_Cheers
old men beefin on the internet. THIS IS EPIC.
Haha,…I am the Only Old G…. The other is SHC version of Pooke (New Jack City) for former Riordan Coaches.

I just wish “Pooke” would have bought his face covering from Rite Aide (COVID PRECAUTIONS) vs the Jock Stap from Big 5,… too make room for his Face as he applies his Lips;LMAO

LMAO,…I need to write for SNL😂😂😂

Last edited:
I am glad you enjoy it. And I mean that sincerely
And THAT Is the Saddest Part of your Whole Perspective,….LMAO

Btw,… if One post Tolstoy like dissertations, please type them up on WORD and spell check,… even with my historic bad spelling; “ I had to read & reread to understand your CONFUSED RAMBLING of self praise. The last time I checked this forum was suppose to be about HS prep BB: specifically regarding semis at Gridley

FYI….SF General & Higland Hospitals both HAVE “self admissions” for 5150’s,… for SF or East Bay wellness checks: ObamaCare👏👏👏

#NewAttitude
#NextEpisode
#PurpleReign
#StandOnTheShouldersOfOnesBeforeU@TheR
#ObtianingD1OpportunitiesForStudent/Athletes@TheR
#BannersStateaMomentInTime;#NewAttitudeStateaMindSet

SFCityFan,….✌Out

Because I feel myself getting Dumber by Responding to you HSwishes😳😳😳😳

Last edited:
Once again, great job Marc and to the entire Gridley community! First class event. Look forward to seeing next year's lineup. Here's wishing you great hoops!
Here’s my question,…
Is it about who Wins Gridley or the Participation Of Gridley?

I bet It’s the later🏀🫶🏿🏀

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT