ADVERTISEMENT

Inderkum seems to be…..

vukovich

Sports Fanatic
Jun 29, 2004
…..adding some pretty darn good players to their team via the portal. They have picked up Sheldon’s best player (Spears) and Christian brothers best player (underwood). Add those two to one of the best frosh in the state (Hudson) they will be in the mix for the SJS and NorCal open titles.

Reactions: M.C. fan
Hudson has such a great game, really impressed with Inderkum.

inderkum ALWAYS looks the part during warm ups... its when things get tough..... all involved seem to crack

…..adding some pretty darn good players to their team via the portal. They have picked up Sheldon’s best player (Spears) and Christian brothers best player (underwood). Add those two to one of the best frosh in the state (Hudson) they will be in the mix for the SJS and NorCal open titles.
There's a transfer portal in high school too? Wow!! o_O🤣😂😂

I
inderkum ALWAYS looks the part during warm ups... its when things get tough..... all involved seem to crack
Lol. We looked so good during warm ups. Then the game starts. Lol.
I will give the Tigers props. Wait until you see the Modesto Christian Crusaders. A team built to beat Harvard-Westlake or Sierra Canyon.

View: https://youtu.be/QZXc39hT8t4?si=YNEnO1iKY9Rq69DL

I heard Mc is tough and will be one of the best teams.

Last edited:
I

I heard Mc is tough and will be one of the best teams. Riordan has Carr from Branson now.
Your son is a stud!! He will reign no doubt!!
I believe that we will win Open State!

Your son is a stud!! He will reign no doubt!!
I believe that we will win Open State!

I just saw Spears in a sac high video. So he is going to Sac high as of now.

I

I heard Mc is tough and will be one of the best teams. Riordan has Carr from Branson now.
Where did you hear Carr is going to Riordan?

Spears was at Sheldon, then Inderkum and now maybe Sac High.

MC is supposedly adding players

Carr might be on the move

Welcome to Silly Season!

If Carr is at Riordan they are the best team in Norcal. They also have a couple more international players coming in as well.

It is what it is at this point. If you are going to have an elite team at thr state level you are going to get multiple talented transfers. Everyone in the south does it and now the top tier teams in north are doing it.
Yup. Levels the playing field. It is what it is. Sort of a joke but whatever.

Note this an unintended consequence of “competitive equity”. The bar has been raised for open and D1 teams to win so they are doing what they need to do to compete. In short, The strong are getting stronger and the weak are getting weaker. I don’t think that was what the CIF was going for

Reactions: larry legend33
Carr is playing AAU ball with Nes Emeneke, so I guess it’s def a possibility Carr goes to Riordan, but I had heard that they aren’t the only ones interested in him.

I just think we can essentially lock it in, that he WILL NOT be returning to Branson next season…..sorry Bitter Branson Fan.

In Modesto if your good at Football you go to Central Catholic. If your good in soccer you go to and if your good at water polo you go to and so on and so on. That reflects every populated metro in California. C.I.F. has very strict rules and regulations even if appears to be an open range. I like the team that Brice, Chris and Greg have been able to mentor and develop. We if you recall had a D1 Guard on the bench due to injury. We add him with Myle Jones, Gavin and we are good. Add returning players Atkins and Payne we become tough to beat. MC has returning players that will be the main reason we will maintain as the Winningest program in all of Northern California since 1997. Facts H.E.A.T. just facts.

In Modesto if your good at Football you go to Central Catholic. If your good in soccer you go to and if your good at water polo you go to and so on and so on. That reflects every populated metro in California. C.I.F. has very strict rules and regulations even if appears to be an open range. I like the team that Brice, Chris and Greg have been able to mentor and develop. We if you recall had a D1 Guard on the bench due to injury. We add him with Myle Jones, Gavin and we are good. Add returning players Atkins and Payne we become tough to beat. MC has returning players that will be the main reason we will maintain as the Winningest program in all of Northern California since 1997. Facts H.E.A.T. just facts.
P.S. We are behind Mater Dei with the most wins since 1997 in all of California. We plan to catch them.

Sacramento HS will be at the Trail Summer League on Wednesday nights. Very good chance to see Spears.
I seen the schedule.
I heard that guard is good. Payne is my nephew now. Lol. He played Eybl with Siin. Payne needs to be more confident and tougher. Looks like it is happening. I think he will be a very good player.

I think Salesian stands tall among all NorCal teams with Elias, Alvin, Isaiah, Carlton, and all the returning players, with their defense and coaching staff. I can't wait to see Salesian - Riordan matchup, or Salesian- Modesto Matchup.

Last edited:
I seen the schedule.

I heard that guard is good. Payne is my nephew now. Lol. He played Eybl with Siin. Payne needs to be more confident and tougher. Looks like it is happening. I think he will be a very good player.
Payne is D1 prospect. He will deliver. No doubt, very impressed with his skills.

Carr is playing AAU ball with Nes Emeneke, so I guess it’s def a possibility Carr goes to Riordan, but I had heard that they aren’t the only ones interested in him.

I just think we can essentially lock it in, that he WILL NOT be returning to Branson next season…..sorry Bitter Branson Fan.
The thing is Branson was a top 15 team in the state last year (and beat Riordan although they weren't at full strength yet), played an extremely challenging schedule and although they lose Jase Butler, they have a really talented roster coming back. Why not try to lead that team back to the NorCal open and see if that program that has nurtured and helped you grow for three years can take the next step? I'm old fashioned but seems like no loyalty at all to leave a talented Branson team for another program maybe just to win 1 - 2 more games at the end.

The thing is Branson was a top 15 team in the state last year (and beat Riordan although they weren't at full strength yet), played an extremely challenging schedule and although they lose Jase Butler, they have a really talented roster coming back. Why not try to lead that team back to the NorCal open and see if that program that has nurtured and helped you grow for three years can take the next step? I'm old fashioned but seems like no loyalty at all to leave a talented Branson team for another program maybe just to win 1 - 2 more games at the end.
It never looks good to jump ship. We have endured this many times. Branson is a Premier Northern California Team. Go Bulls!!

bigger pond, open title

bigger pond, open title
Yeah, I guess my point is that Riordan made it just one game farther last year in the NorCal open than Branson did. Branson also played a very high profile non-league schedule which they'd likely do again. Anyway, oh well.

Yeah, I guess my point is that Riordan made it just one game farther last year in the NorCal open than Branson did. Branson also played a very high profile non-league schedule which they'd likely do again. Anyway, oh well.
riordan has a much better chance at advancing.. they lost some but def have the team to make it deep again. plus the student visas are still processing from some places in africa.

It never looks good to jump ship. We have endured this many times. Branson is a Premier Northern California Team. Go Bulls!!
I was going to stay clear of this thread. But since you want to throw a jab in a post at me let me hit you with this combo.
You say it never looks good to jump ship but you have no problem going to other cities and pilfering players . Offering on line classes so you only go to school 2 days per week and then send drivers to Sac to pick up kids for those days. Just recently your driver came to Elk Grove and picked up 4 kids for your sales pitch .
Everyone knows . You want me to continue

I was going to stay clear of this thread. But since you want to throw a jab in a post at me let me hit you with this combo.
You say it never looks good to jump ship but you have no problem going to other cities and pilfering players . Offering on line classes so you only go to school 2 days per week and then send drivers to Sac to pick up kids for those days. Just recently your driver came to Elk Grove and picked up 4 kids for your sales pitch .
Everyone knows . You want me to continue
"sales pitch". so when theres a sale of some sort there must be an exchange of something. what are the kids getting? and don't say a high-end private/catholic education. It doesnt get any more high-end than $40K/year at Branson. What can other schools offer that Branson cant?

"sales pitch". so when theres a sale of some sort there must be an exchange of something. what are the kids getting? and don't say a high-end private/catholic education. It doesnt get any more high-end than $40K/year at Branson. What can other schools offer that Branson cant?
I'm guessing visibility playing on the big stage?

Unfortunately, for kids, transferring is the new cool thing to do. The "PORTAL" is cool. NBA players ask for trades and build super teams, NCAA u not happy you enter the portal. So these HS teams see all that and are not being taught the value of loyalty, they wanna transfer lol. I went to a coaching clinic last month and more than half of the speakers mentioned how hard it is now because these D1 NCAA schools have to RECRUIT their OWN players just so they dont leave the school to enter the portal.

Reactions: bearphan
i’m addressing MC not Branson . So what’s your point

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT