ADVERTISEMENT

Jake Browning

It was a super impressive showing, that’s for sure. And it was a long time coming and well-deserved.

Jake’s persistent hard work not only landed him on an NFL roster for the first time, but it also landed him the audition of his life. A 7-game starting gig that began last week against Pittsburgh. Of course those 7-games could possibly be extended if the Bengals can play well enough to snag one of the 3 wild card spots.

Regardless, if Jake can continue to play well as he did last night — somebody will give him a shot to earn a starting spot with their team. It’s all right there in front of him.

If Brock Purdy can go from an unknown and nearly undrafted talent to a legit starting caliber QB — there’s no reason Jake Browning can’t do the same. He’s got the talent. It’s largely about going to the right org with the right coach and having the right surrounding talent. It’s also about building confidence. And Jake took a big first step in that direction last night.

Reactions: Sacchiefs
purdy has elite offensive talent to throw to, and an even better defensive roster.
zach wilson would win with the 49ers too

• Haha
Reactions: aztecpadre
Yes, it was very nice performance. Of course the most important part of that performance was “Over 0.5 touchdowns thrown” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: THEOC89
purdy has elite offensive talent to throw to, and an even better defensive roster.
zach wilson would win with the 49ers too
Zach Wilson is a Terrible QB, he wouldn't be successful anywhere…..

Brock Purdy is a Great QB….. He is elusive in the pocket and makes great throws and is in total control of the offense….

Browning is throwing to some elite offensive talent as well in Chase and Higgins…..

He may win but it wouldn’t be as pretty as Purdy because he doesn’t have the mental processing speed that Purdy has

I don’t think you realistically know that, but cool. I mean, obviously nobody knew what Purdy was capable of, otherwise he wouldn’t have been Mr. Irrelevant and would have started much sooner and not had to wait for 2 QB injuries.

Furthermore, we’ve seen what Purdy can look like (not ”pretty”) when the Niners are missing some key personnel so let’s not pretend that surrounding talent doesn’t have more to do with it.

I don’t think you realistically know that, but cool. I mean, obviously nobody knew what Purdy was capable of, otherwise he wouldn’t have been Mr. Irrelevant and would have started much sooner and not had to wait for 2 QB injuries.

Furthermore, we’ve seen what Purdy can look like (not ”pretty”) when the Niners are missing some key personnel so let’s not pretend that surrounding talent doesn’t have more to do with it.
Even in those 3 losses outside of about 5 throws, he looked the same…..he was hovering around 70% completion in those games, his defense not getting the other team off the field and limiting their possessions was the real problem so he had to be perfect and the Niners were playing from behind and abandoned the running game…….his accuracy was there though………every single QB has had a tough 3 game stretch in their early years, most don’t have a 18 game stretch of his success though………….workouts in underwear in a dome don’t capture a QB elusiveness, ability to keep his eyes downfield, look off coverages, deliverer passes with anticipation like he does

That’s why these first rounder who bust look great in 7 on 7 throwing darts when there is no pressure but in the nfl they can’t process coverage quick enough, they can’t move while looking down field, they don’t throw the ball with anticipation which is why they get eaten alive……..great QBs have an “it” factor and instinct that the combine doesn’t pickup, but Purdy is as a 4 year starter at mediocre Iowa state with thousands of throws under his belt, lots of big games, he completed close to 70% of his passes so it wasn’t a big stretch to think he could do what he did at Iowa state with the Niners…….this scout nailed it before Purdy ever played a game for the Niners

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=u0FSwNpadD4TOXH_&v=x4skHCiJPdU&feature=youtu.be

Zach Wilson is a Terrible QB, he wouldn't be successful anywhere…..

Brock Purdy is a Great QB….. He is elusive in the pocket and makes great throws and is in total control of the offense….

Browning is throwing to some elite offensive talent as well in Chase and Higgins…..

On the whole, Purdy is not a great QB. If he had all the tools, he wouldn’t have gone nearly undrafted. He’s more the product of the system the Niners run. His strengths match what’s needed to distribute the ball to one of the best offensive skill casts in the league. Still, if the Niners didn’t run the ball as well as they do things could look a lot different.

Think Ryan Tannehill when Derrick Henry was crushing it and they had AJ Brown. They advanced to an AFC title game. With AJ gone and the Titans rush attack and defense not what is once was — Tannehill isn’t set up the same. Hell, he’s not even starting anymore,

Purdy is basically Jimmy Garoppolo except he doesn’t consistently hold the ball too long and take sacks (which is an improvement for the Niners). But let’s not pretend we didn’t see Jimmy G play at a high level (for several seasons) and lead essentially this same Niners team minus Christian McCaffrey to a near SB win. Had holding been correctly called against the Chiefs (Bosa was clearly held) on a key play to Tyreek Hill — the Niners win that chip instead of KC.

So we know without a doubt that it doesn’t take a top tier QB to highly succeed with what the Niners have, as Jimmy G is an average, perhaps slightly above average talent. And the Niners didn’t even have Christian McCaffrey for most of Garoppolo’s tenure there (they played a handful of games together in 2022) so the distributing job got even easier.

Purdy does indeed have some upper level, possibly elite, skills. But he’s also got some deficiencies that are masked by the surrounding talent and scheme Shanahan runs. Put Purdy in Carolina with their surrounding talent and staff and he’s likely not starting over Bryce Young, meaning you and nobody else would have heard of him yet. Put him on the NY Jets with their o-line and, while he’d be better than Zach Wilson, his strengths wouldn’t make a much of difference, if any.

I believe Purdy is more a “great” or “perfect” fit for the Niners offensive system and surrounding talent than he is a “great” QB. Because a great QB would succeed (at differing levels) anywhere. I don’t believe Purdy could succeed or even start everywhere else.

Circling back to Jake Browning, like Purdy, he’s going to need to find an org and coach that can work with the top shelf skills he has and, hopefully, surround him with the right cast. Odds are that won’t happen, as it doesn’t for many players.

Last edited:
Reactions: aztecpadre
He’s nothing like Jimmy G, like literally nothing that they do is even close LOL wtf u talking about

Mobility? Not even close!!! Elusiveness in the pocket???? Even less close! Purdy in 9 games last year had more 35 yard or more completions than Jimmy G had in his ENTIRE Niner career !!!!! Turnovers? It’s not close the TD to INT ratio not close…….accuracy??? Brock has him there as well…….QB rating ? Check Purdy not close …….QPR? Not close again………

Anyone who followed college football knew about Purdy, he was on TV every Saturday for 4 years at Iowa State in the Big 12 and was a Arizona Gatorade player of the year with offer from Alabama…..add 2 inches of height and elite 11 flag football arm then he’s high draft pick

Zach Wilson and first round busts don’t read coverages, they don’t keep their eyes downfield when they leave the pocket (they panic and look at the ground ahead of them) they don’t let go of the ball in tight windows due to accuracy issues, they don’t progress past their initial reads, it’s the same ole story…….its the quick mental processing gift that great QBs have that you can’t teach at the combine when they throw the ball 78 yards in underwear and measure in 6’5 230 and run a 4.6

Mc415 Are u a 9ers fan?
Probably, but he's right. The mental aspect of the quarterback position, especially in the NFL, is almost as important as the physical. Making decisions, running through the reads, knowing when to run and when to stay in the pocket, the great quarterbacks separate themselves from the pretenders in these skills. Yes, Purdy has great talent around him but he also had 4 years of game experience in college that gives him a confidence that enables him to perform at this high level. Look at his body language and demeanor during a game and you can see that. For old Niner fans, Joe had it, Steve had it; Steve DeBerg, although he kicked around in the league for years, was "just good enough to lose".

Anyone who followed college football knew about Purdy, he was on TV every Saturday for 4 years at Iowa State in the Big 12 and was a Arizona Gatorade player of the year with offer from Alabama..
"Anyone who followed college football knew about Purdy" Really, thats what you are going with? I followed college football and I didnt know who he was.
And yet, all of these 'household named quarterbacks were drafted head of him:
'Malik Willis, Matt Corral, Bailey Zappe, Sam Howell, Chris Oladokun, Skylar Thompson

Even in those 3 losses outside of about 5 throws, he looked the same…..
Looked the same?
Blahahaha

In the 49ers 9 wins, Brock Purdy has:
QB rating well over 120 and has throw 20 TD passes with only 1 INT.

In the 49ers 3 losses, Brock Purdy has:
QB rating of under 73 and has thrown 3 TD passes with 6 INTs

Yeah - looks the same to me too.

(and yes, I had to look those numbers up to confirm my thoughts because my memories of those losses didn't jive with yours)

I agree he is better than Jimmy G, and he seems to be continuing to improve. But you may want to take off the Red & Gold glasses and mix in a little sense of reality in your responses if you want us to take them serious.

@mrbig864 dont what to tell you, I knew who he was since he was a freshman, Big 12 games are nationally televised and his Iowa St teams were decent during that time and most my diehard college football friends I have knew who he was…….dont know what to tell you about your college football knowledge maybe it needs to improve

Yeah take out the Browns game and he had a 94 and 81 pass rating and was concussed one of those games, average for your worst disaster games ever of your career…….the Niners moved the ball just fine in his 2 losses to Vikings and bengals it was 4 bad passes he forced being young and trying to make his plays when his defense wasn’t getting anyone off the field those games , he’s bounced back with literally insane QB rating

But yeah we will ignore 20 excellent performances he’s had and cast doubt based on 3 performances makes sense to me, got it !

Red and gold glasses? The data in every statistic including wins and losses confirms scientifically what I have seen with my eyes

Last edited:
Reactions: PatCarrillo
Oh boy. If Brock Purdy isn’t a good QB, who is?

I mean his anticipation and ability to throw the ball on target is pretty damn elite. Most starting NFL QBs are not able to complete the throws he does while under a pass rush.

If it was “anyone can play QB” offense why couldn’t Lance do it? If one could assemble an NFL offense that QB was a plug and play type position why wouldn’t all coaches/teams do it, or attempt to?

Listen to NFL players, former college players, coaches, ect… they know Purdy is good. Talking pundits are the doubters. People that are watching football without bias see what’s actually going on.

Sounds like we still have some bitter Vegas Raider fans here.

You used the term "anyone who followed college football" initially and then all of a sudden use the term "diehard college football fans". Those are VERY different statments, and had you used that term originally, I likely wouldnt have responded in the first place.

For the record, I've cast ZERO doubt on Purdy, I think he's a solid NFL QB who continues to blossom. BUT....I think its fair to say that some of his current success is a reflection of the team he is on. You seem to be saying the same thing, as you've made multiple mention of it being the defense's fault he struggled in their losses. I mean, how many other young QBs are trying to prove their worth on teams that fall behind early because they have defenses who "struggle to get teams off the field"?

You used the term "anyone who followed college football" initially and then all of a sudden use the term "diehard college football fans". Those are VERY different statments, and had you used that term originally, I likely wouldnt have responded in the first place.

For the record, I've cast ZERO doubt on Purdy, I think he's a solid NFL QB who continues to blossom. BUT....I think its fair to say that some of his current success is a reflection of the team he is on. You seem to be saying the same thing, as you've made multiple mention of it being the defense's fault he struggled in their losses. I mean, how many other young QBs are trying to prove their worth on teams that fall behind early because they have defenses who "struggle to get teams off the field"?
sounds good brotha we have regurgitated our points in several posts

Great game by Browning btw !

Reactions: PatCarrillo
Purdy is legit.

But back to our boy Browning, isn’t it so odd how Browning went undrafted? He basically had the best high school career of all time, holds school records at Washington, and was in the Heisman race. I know he had a shoulder injury but it’s crazy to me no team drafted him even in a late round.

On the whole, Purdy is not a great QB. If he had all the tools, he wouldn’t have gone nearly undrafted. He’s more the product of the system the Niners run. His strengths match what’s needed to distribute the ball to one of the best offensive skill casts in the league. Still, if the Niners didn’t run the ball as well as they do things could look a lot different.

Think Ryan Tannehill when Derrick Henry was crushing it and they had AJ Brown. They advanced to an AFC title game. With AJ gone and the Titans rush attack and defense not what is once was — Tannehill isn’t set up the same. Hell, he’s not even starting anymore,

Purdy is basically Jimmy Garoppolo except he doesn’t consistently hold the ball too long and take sacks (which is an improvement for the Niners). But let’s not pretend we didn’t see Jimmy G play at a high level (for several seasons) and lead essentially this same Niners team minus Christian McCaffrey to a near SB win. Had holding been correctly called against the Chiefs (Bosa was clearly held) on a key play to Tyreek Hill — the Niners win that chip instead of KC.

So we know without a doubt that it doesn’t take a top tier QB to highly succeed with what the Niners have, as Jimmy G is an average, perhaps slightly above average talent. And the Niners didn’t even have Christian McCaffrey for most of Garoppolo’s tenure there (they played a handful of games together in 2022) so the distributing job got even easier.

Purdy does indeed have some upper level, possibly elite, skills. But he’s also got some deficiencies that are masked by the surrounding talent and scheme Shanahan runs. Put Purdy in Carolina with their surrounding talent and staff and he’s likely not starting over Bryce Young, meaning you and nobody else would have heard of him yet. Put him on the NY Jets with their o-line and, while he’d be better than Zach Wilson, his strengths wouldn’t make a much of difference, if any.

I believe Purdy is more a “great” or “perfect” fit for the Niners offensive system and surrounding talent than he is a “great” QB. Because a great QB would succeed (at differing levels) anywhere. I don’t believe Purdy could succeed or even start everywhere else.

Circling back to Jake Browning, like Purdy, he’s going to need to find an org and coach that can work with the top shelf skills he has and, hopefully, surround him with the right cast. Odds are that won’t happen, as it doesn’t for many players.
Tom Brady was a 6th round pick…. A lot of NFL Experts missed on him as well….

There have been plenty of high round picks that have busted as well that all the experts agreed upon….

Draft position means nothing, You either have the talent to play in the NFL or you don’t…. Every other team made the mistake of overlooking Purdy, and as a Niners fan, Thank You to all of them for overlooking him!…. 🤣

Tom Brady was a 6th round pick…. A lot of NFL Experts missed on him as well….

There have been plenty of high round picks that have busted as well that all the experts agreed upon….

Draft position means nothing, You either have the talent to play in the NFL or you don’t…. Every other team made the mistake of overlooking Purdy, and as a Niners fan, Thank You to all of them for overlooking him!…. 🤣

I knew Brady would be brought up. Lol. Like clockwork.

Well, Brady wasn’t and isn’t the most talented player either. Which is among the reasons he fell to the 6th Round. That, and he couldn’t separate from Drew Henson either and wasn’t really ever a full time starter with a ton of tape. A completely different situation than Purdy.

And Brady didn’t exactly light the league on fire his first few seasons, either. Because the Cheatriots didn’t have elite talent on the offensive side of the ball. Brady‘s production, even while the team was winning Superbowls, was fairly pedestrian until rules were changed and the Cheatriots added elite offensive talent such as Moss, Welker, Stallworth, etc.

Prior to that they were heavily led by their defense and special teams.

Purdy is a smaller, more frail QB than Brady and played quite a bit in college. Then he came into a situation with arguably the best offensive talent in the league. With arguably the best defense in the league to further mask deficiences.

You guys are naively and/or ignorantly ignoring the stark differences.

I stand behind everything stated previously. Purdy is a product of the Niners talent and system just as Jimmy Garoppolo was before him. The results have been eerily similar, with the exception of Purdy being better at not holding the ball and taking sacks. Everything else is the same.

If Purdy had been selected by the Steelers instead of the Niners, none of you guys would be making the same homer-ish claims. Because the guy would’t look much better than Kenny Pickett or Mitch Trubisky.

Lastly, while draft position doesn’t matter once a player is in the league — it IS indicative of overall talent and abilities. Those that check all the boxes (height, weight, arm, processing, etc, etc,) are typically drafted much higher. If Purdy had all or most of those attributes, he’d have been drafted higher. But he doesn’t and has a lot of flaws. Fortunately the Niners system and talent is able to take advantage of the few check marks he does have. Don’t miscontrue and diminish the reason draft position was mentioned. All the experts saw the same things. He was less likely to succeed unless in the perfect situation. Even Shanahan and Lynch knew it, which is why he was taken last.

Last edited:

Well, Brady wasn’t and isn’t the most talented player either. Which is among the reasons he fell to the 6th Round. That, and he couldn’t separate from Drew Henson either and wasn’t really ever a full time starter with a ton of tape. A completely different situation than Purdy.

And Brady didn’t exactly light the league on fire his first few seasons, either. Because the Cheatriots didn’t have elite talent on the offensive side of the ball. Brady‘s production, even while the team was winning Superbowls, was fairly pedestrian until rules were changed and the Cheatriots added elite offensive talent such as Moss, Welker, Stallworth, etc.

Purdy is a smaller, more frail QB than Brady and played quite a bit in college. Then he came into a situation with arguably the best offensive talent in the league. With arguably the best defense in the league to further mask deficiences.

I stand behind everything stated previously. Purdy is a product of the Niners talent and system just as Jimmy Garoppolo was before him. The results have been eerily similar, with the exception of Purdy being better at not holding the ball and taking sacks. Everything else is the same.

If Purdy had been selected by the Steelers instead of the Niners, none of you guys would be making the same homer-ish claims. Because the guy would’t look much better than Kenny Pickett or Mitch Trubisky.

Lastly, while draft position doesn’t matter once a player is in the league — it IS indicative of overall talent and abilities. Those that check all the boxes (height, weight, arm, processing, etc, etc,) are typically drafted much higher. If Purdy had all or most of those attributes, he’d have been drafted higher. But he doesn’t and has a lot of flaws. Fortunately the Niners system and talent is able to take advantage of the few check marks he does have. Don’t miscontrue and diminish the reason draft position was mentioned. All the experts saw the same things. He was less likely to succeed unless in the perfect situation. Even Shanahan and Lynch knew it, which is why he was taken last.
I’m trying to think of great qb’s on successful teams who didn’t have good players around them. Can’t think of any.

And Donte Stallworth scored four total TD’s for the Patriots over two seasons. One reception in his second season.

Last edited:
Wow. Some of us must be watching a different movie.

I went to the game in Philly and the place was about as hostile as it gets. The Raiders have nothing on them.

For starters some of you say hell we never heard of him. How much do you watch. The guy for Christ sakes played the likes of Oklahoma, State, Texas, and others four years in a row. Made bowl games all four years and in one of those bowls it was Notre Dame.

And the good old saying “he is just a system quarterback.” Seriously.

There are two plays previous to Sundays game that was not system quarterback worthy. The first one that comes to mind is when the defense was right in his face threw a 73 yard TD to Kittle that landed right in Kittles bread basket at full speed.

The other play was a game in which he was looking, scrambling, did a full 360 out of pressure and threw an absolute dart to CMC in the flat.

I don’t know about you, but several quarterbacks in the league can’t do that. And Jimmy G isn’t even 50 percent if what Purdy is.

Why 31 teams past in him, maybe he had a bad showing when working out. But the Niners got very lucky and if they win the Super Bowl he will get a record signing bonus

His stats are legit. And if we didn’t suffer a few key injuries we may be undefeated. And if it is just the system that makes him average then what happened to the kid we blew a load on with the first pick. I know what happened, Trey Lance sucks and the Niners dropped the ball on that cause mark my words he will end up a bust.

Lastly it was great to see such a cocky fan base who talked massive crap downtown on Saturday, at the arena Saturday for the Big 5 showcase, and during the tailgate and first quarter. After all that my favorite team flat out dominated and sent them home crying.

I went to the game in Philly and the place was about as hostile as it gets. The Raiders have nothing on them.

For starters some of you say hell we never heard of him. How much do you watch. The guy for Christ sakes played the likes of Oklahoma, State, Texas, and others four years in a row. Made bowl games all four years and in one of those bowls it was Notre Dame.

There are two plays previous to Sundays game that was not system quarterback worthy. The first one that comes to mind is when the defense was right in his face threw a 73 yard TD to Kittle that landed right in Kittles bread basket at full speed.

The other play was a game in which he was looking, scrambling, did a full 360 out of pressure and threw an absolute dart to CMC in the flat.

I don’t know about you, but several quarterbacks in the league can’t do that. And Jimmy G isn’t even 50 percent if what Purdy is.

Why 31 teams past in him, maybe he had a bad showing when working out. But the Niners got very lucky and if they win the Super Bowl he will get a record signing bonus

His stats are legit. And if we didn’t suffer a few key injuries we may be undefeated. And if it is just the system that makes him average then what happened to the kid we blew a load on with the first pick. I know what happened, Trey Lance sucks and the Niners dropped the ball on that cause mark my words he will end up a bust.

Lastly it was great to see such a cocky fan base who talked massive crap downtown on Saturday, at the arena Saturday for the Big 5 showcase, and during the tailgate and first quarter. After all that my favorite team flat out dominated and sent them home crying.
Yall 49er fans run your mouth just as much.. and fight in the stands like everyone else. I get pressed everytime I go to the game.

Reactions: WWHS44

Draft position is indicative of absolutely nothing….. Especially the knowledge of NFL Scouts and GM’s…. All it is indicative of is the Hype Surrounding a player….

If these guys really knew anything, Mitch Trabisky would not have been drafted over Pat Mahomes….

Jalen Hurts would have been a 1st round pick and what about Kyler Murry, what measurable did he have to be the #1 pick?…. Murry only started 1 year in College and couldn’t even beat out Baker Mayfield….. Another #1 pick, how has that one worked out?….. All Hype…..

Bryce Young?…. Thin and Frail and was the #1 pick…. What were his Draft measurable?…. These NFL guys really know their stuff….. 🤣

And Shanahan and Lynch don’t know anything about Drafting QB’s…. They traded 3 no 1 picks to Draft Tray Lance who is absolutely terrible they missed that one measurable of actually being able to play QB…..

The other QB’s they Drafted for the 49ers are CJ Bethard and Nick Mullins…. Not exactly some “Genius “ work there….. Shanahan should give Brian Griese a raise because he saved Shanahan from the Biggest mistake of his career…..

People just hate on Purdy because they all just don’t know how they could all be so wrong about him…..

Purdy is a Great player and would have any team in the NFL in playoff Contention….

Your post is spot on!!…. Haters are just gonna Hate!….

Reactions: MC415
This thread has turned into 49ers haters lol. It must drive you guys crazy to see the best team in the league get bailed out for the Trey lance pick only to get the cheapest and most productive qb in the league.

The 49ers never looked this good with Jimmy g. That’s just a fact. Purdy is already a top 10 qb in the league and no team wants to see the niners in the playoffs because they know in their hearts they aren’t as good. Niners have superior players, coaching, and now have a qb with moxy and a very high iq.

I will end with im looking forward to watching Purdy vs Browning in the super bowl. Should be a barn burner.

This thread has turned into 49ers haters lol. It must drive you guys crazy to see the best team in the league get bailed out for the Trey lance pick only to get the cheapest and most productive qb in the league.

The 49ers never looked this good with Jimmy g. That’s just a fact. Purdy is already a top 10 qb in the league and no team wants to see the niners in the playoffs because they know in their hearts they aren’t as good. Niners have superior players, coaching, and now have a qb with moxy and a very high iq.

I will end with im looking forward to watching Purdy vs Browning in the super bowl. Should be a barn burner.
I picked up Browning in my fantasy league since Trevor Lawrence is hurt…. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: SJS Lord
Draft position is indicative of absolutely nothing….. Especially the knowledge of NFL Scouts and GM’s…. All it is indicative of is the Hype Surrounding a player….

If these guys really knew anything, Mitch Trabisky would not have been drafted over Pat Mahomes….

Jalen Hurts would have been a 1st round pick and what about Kyler Murry, what measurable did he have to be the #1 pick?…. Murry only started 1 year in College and couldn’t even beat out Baker Mayfield….. Another #1 pick, how has that one worked out?….. All Hype…..

Bryce Young?…. Thin and Frail and was the #1 pick…. What were his Draft measurable?…. These NFL guys really know their stuff….. 🤣

And Shanahan and Lynch don’t know anything about Drafting QB’s…. They traded 3 no 1 picks to Draft Tray Lance who is absolutely terrible they missed that one measurable of actually being able to play QB…..

The other QB’s they Drafted for the 49ers are CJ Bethard and Nick Mullins…. Not exactly some “Genius “ work there….. Shanahan should give Brian Griese a raise because he saved Shanahan from the Biggest mistake of his career…..

People just hate on Purdy because they all just don’t know how they could all be so wrong about him…..

Purdy is a Great player and would have any team in the NFL in playoff Contention….
Agree - I can't help but think of Ryan Leaf, 1998 first round, second pick QB, who was a total bust. Not many have failed in such a dramatic fashion.

Reactions: THEOC89
JaWalrus had the talent (it was widely rumored he could throw a ball 70 yards in the air from his knees while eating a donut), he just didn’t want to put in the work, especially after he held out and got paid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: remc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT