ADVERTISEMENT

Jason Tenner is the first head coach at West Park

Unsure about this hire. He took over a winning Ponderosa program a few years back and ran it into the ground and they have never recovered. Did not leave on his own terms either. Wish him the best, maybe starting from scratch is what he needs. Just going to be hard when your competing with schools for players like Woodcreek, Rocklin, Del Oro, Granite Bay, Whitney, and even Jesuit.

Unsure about this hire. He took over a winning Ponderosa program a few years back and ran it into the ground and they have never recovered. Did not leave on his own terms either. Wish him the best, maybe starting from scratch is what he needs. Just going to be hard when your competing with schools for players like Woodcreek, Rocklin, Del Oro, Granite Bay, Whitney, and even Jesuit.
Crazy. I heard the same stuff coming out of Pondo. Parent lawsuits and everything. I wish him luck.

Saw some stadium updates on twitter. Thought I'd share.

The football stadium experience might be the best in the SAC area from day one. The track & field facility is separate from the actual football stadium/field. So no track around the field, meaning top notch sight lines.

Also, according to one of the tweets "Gym is double loading with food mezzanine to watch while eating from snack bar". You can see the gym and the food mezzanine behind the South end zone.

Reactions: NorCalHSFan
Saw some stadium updates on twitter. Thought I'd share.

The football stadium experience might be the best in the SAC area from day one. The track & field facility is separate from the actual football stadium/field. So no track around the field, meaning top notch sight lines.

Also, according to one of the tweets "Gym is double loading with food mezzanine to watch while eating from snack bar". You can see the gym and the food mezzanine behind the South end zone.

The track being separate made Napa my favorite place to catch a game! Glad to see a new stadium built similarly!

Reactions: ThunderRam
The track being separate made Napa my favorite place to catch a game! Glad to see a new stadium built similarly!

Yeah, I'm super excited to check it out. I think the gym mezzanine overlooking the field is a fantastic idea too.

I know Napa's Memorial Stadium is widely considered one of the better venues in NorCal. But for those of us in the SAC metro area, it's a tad far away.

I can't think of another HS field in the area sans a track.

Reactions: NorCalHSFan
Highlands and Ripon Christian are the two that come to my mind right away. There are probably others as well.

Can’t believe I forgot the Highlands Bowl. It’s my wife’s alma mater!

Good call out!

Never been to a game at Ripon Christian yet.

Reactions: EN_FB_Alum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT