ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for Game Announcers + Clock Operators: Crush in the Valley

crushinthevalley

Seasoned Veteran
Jan 21, 2018
Hope you basketball fans will have a safe MLK weekend.

Next weekend January 21-23 at Contra Costa College in San Pablo, CA
we are looking for:

- Game announcers on Friday and Sunday
- Score clock operators on all 3 days

Email us at:

prolificprepinfo@gmail.com

If you have any interest.

Sorry, but I do not work for organizations that recruit high school players away from their high school team during the high school season.
I am talking about taking the player away from Sacramento High School this season.

The Prolific Prep Club team is not an honest organization.
I heard there was a promise not to recruit players away from their high school teams. Prolific Prep broke that promise.

Anyone who works for Prolific Prep needs to be paid in advance.

Sorry, but I do not work for organizations that recruit high school players away from their high school team during the high school season.
I am talking about taking the player away from Sacramento High School this season.

The Prolific Prep Club team is not an honest organization.
I heard there was a promise not to recruit players away from their high school teams. Prolific Prep broke that promise.

Anyone who works for Prolific Prep needs to be paid in advance.
I know PP must of lost today. They never tweet scores when they lose. Just a coincidence I’m sure.

Link Academy, the team Prolific Prep lost to, is probably one of the best Prep teams in the Country with a Goudy 24-0 record...and they don't play cupcakes.

Look we all get why Riordan guy is mad. If a single team took two of my guys, i'd be upset too. Mitty took a guy away from Stuart Hall, and no one even said a word on these boards. I was actually chastised and taunted at the time, people saying Mitty is the better team.

Well guess what Prolific Prep and Riordan...or heck give me Prolific Prep vs. Campo. I'd take Prolific Prep 99 times out of 100 against any team in the Bay Area.

And btw as for the Sac kid...good luck getting PT. Sensley is getting hardly any PT, and Seck....don't even get me started....guy is riding the bench when he could be learning to dominate the WCAL right now, which he was never able to do. Rosebourough or whatever his name is, is overrated....and he will get ZERO PT with this Prolific Team...especially this season.

Going from the schedule Sac played too Prolific's schedule, is like going from Single A in Baseball to the Majors!

I think the word you were reaching for was "gaudy"... But otherwise you are correct re: the level of play.

Anyone who took a peek at the Hoophall Classic games (including the PP loss) with an open mind would have seen that the games were super high-level. In the four games on the tube today, there were at least a couple dozen Power 5 recruits/commits and probably another dozen who will have that status as soon as next season. And the teams play as TEAMS, and just as hard on defense as on offense. It doesn't have any of that "summer AAU" look to it at all.

I also wonder why the heck Roseborough left Sac to go there. He's certainly good, but nowhere near the level of athlete that gets playing time at PP or any of these other hoop academies. He'll have to improve a TON to get any floor time. Also, it was definitely not kosher to jump in midseason, at least not if PP initiated the action. Now, if he and/or his family decided to move to the school completely on their own, then... Whatever. He'll have to live with whatever happens.

kiddman32.....I agree about BR.....Im pretty sure it was his parent or guardian. Sac High, out of all the school in Sacramento, usually isn't that good. Just sucks for that school because they were prepared to play in some games and tournaments, they couldn't play in without BR there.

Was probably the parents/guardians, and then PP couldn't say no, because if they did im sure a school like Wasatch or Southern California Academy would haves scooped him right up if they didnt.

kiddman32.....I agree about BR.....Im pretty sure it was his parent or guardian. Sac High, out of all the school in Sacramento, usually isn't that good. Just sucks for that school because they were prepared to play in some games and tournaments, they couldn't play in without BR there.

Was probably the parents/guardians, and then PP couldn't say no, because if they did im sure a school like Wasatch or Southern California Academy would haves scooped him right up if they didnt.
sac high is pretty good. the previous coach def had them playing at an elite level.

Reactions: Azanna

Sac hi has traditionally been very good the last 20 years.

To set the record straight, we do not take kids from other schools, as if we kidnap them. If we made a list the last 5 years of the top kids in NorCal that contacted us to join Prolific Prep.................. Parents make their own decisions for their children what they feel is best for them. We do not decide that, nor does anyone on this forum.

The schedule we play is very high level and a great challenge. You win some and you lose some. But at this level, even when you lose you are still winning With COVID, the Prep level is only going to be getting higher and will simulate the NCAA power conferences. Everyone just has to get used to it. Its a different time and things are changing. Nobody is stealing anyone, it is where the times are heading and where parents want their kids. This is the new norm.

To set the record straight, we do not take kids from other schools, as if we kidnap them. If we made a list the last 5 years of the top kids in NorCal that contacted us to join Prolific Prep.................. Parents make their own decisions for their children what they feel is best for them. We do not decide that, nor does anyone on this forum.

The schedule we play is very high level and a great challenge. You win some and you lose some. But at this level, even when you lose you are still winning With COVID, the Prep level is only going to be getting higher and will simulate the NCAA power conferences. Everyone just has to get used to it. Its a different time and things are changing. Nobody is stealing anyone, it is where the times are heading and where parents want their kids. This is the new norm.
amazing how people are upset about people making decisions on what their children should do.
its always the people who will never ever have that chance to make that choice that have so much to say about those parents. it is literally in the job description to set your child up for success. lord knows the stories are abundant when they dont set them up. i like what yall are doing. i say put the list out! spill the tea!!!

i did the work. since the 2011-2012 season including this year.
218-82 with 6 league titles and 2 second place finishes. i do believe they won a couple of section titles as well. sacramento high been doing okay up until last year at 4-7 and slow start this year at 7-6.

i did the work. since the 2011-2012 season including this year.
218-82 with 6 league titles and 2 second place finishes. i do believe they won a couple of section titles as well. sacramento high been doing okay up until last year at 4-7 and slow start this year at 7-6.
Sacramento high was a power in the region for the last 20 years. the athletic Director made a coaching change a couple of years ago and the program took a slip but I’m sure they will bounce back. The only part about the transfer that I don’t like is it was in the middle of the season. I believe they should’ve waited till the spring or did it before the season started.

Sacramento high was a power in the region for the last 20 years. the athletic Director made a coaching change a couple of years ago and the program took a slip but I’m sure they will bounce back. The only part about the transfer that I don’t like is it was in the middle of the season. I believe they should’ve waited till the spring or did it before the season started.
isnt the old coach over at that new academy now?

isnt the old coach over at that new academy now?
Yes that was Swafford who coached for many years. Earl Allen took over for him. Earl was a very dedicated assistant for many years, and I felt was let go to soon without giving him some time to a just to the head coaching job.

Here's wishing you great hoops

Sac hi has traditionally been very good the last 20 years
Yes that was Swafford who coached for many years. Earl Allen took over for him. Earl was a very dedicated assistant for many years, and I felt was let go to soon without giving him some time to a just to the head coaching job.

Here's wishing you great hoops
Earl got a raw deal…. He should still be the coach there.

Reactions: sachoopcoach
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT