ADVERTISEMENT

Mitty at SI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pnbDDRWBJs

TheHillZ

Sports Fanatic
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
Going down to the wire. Mitty led early by double figures, but SI erased that and took the lead. 8-0 run has put Mitty back in front by six with two mins to go.

That was a great game and I expect the rematch to deliver as well.. man, I couldn't have been the only one to think that it was going to come down to the last few possessions when there was about 3:00 on the clock but in the blink of an eye Mitty took a stranglehold of that game.

When SI made that run in the 3rd quarter they undoubtedly looked like a Norcal Open team. I was skeptical coming in after seeing that SMS score.. First time seeing them this season but if they play like that, even in spurts, they will be hard to beat. We might even get to see a new matchup in the CCS open final for the first time in what feels like a decade.

Takeaways: SI is the real deal. (mitty we already knew) And the WCAL is getting a glimpse back to its competitive, any team on any night, roots that we had a number of years back and we have always seen on the boys side. At least in the top 4... I'll take it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT