ADVERTISEMENT

Monte Vista up to three Pac-12 commits

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Monte Vista now has three incoming seniors pledged to the Pac-12 after linebacker Nate Landman committed to Colorado over the weekend.

Monte Vista now has three incoming seniors pledged to the Pac-12 after linebacker Nate Landman committed to Colorado over the weekend.
I knew this class was going to be special 3 years ago when these players were freshmen. The previous frosh class went 0-10 and got blown out in about every game. The next year they brought up the 4-5 D1 guys to JV and they won EBAL with the 0-10 class. They should be fun to watch at tough to beat this year.

I knew this class was going to be special 3 years ago when these players were freshmen. The previous frosh class went 0-10 and got blown out in about every game. The next year they brought up the 4-5 D1 guys to JV and they won EBAL with the 0-10 class. They should be fun to watch at tough to beat this year.

In addition they have elite talent at some pretty important positions. Quarterback, tight end, left Tackle and defensive end.

Great looking class, will give Cal, Foothill and Clayton Valley a run for their money. Have had a few "down" years latel and need to get over the 4+ losses a year skid.

If they play better defense, they will be very good. I wish the EBAL didn't have so many teams in it with the realignment. It really impacts the ability to play out of league or section teams. The WCAL and SFL matchups were fun. MV versus Foothill early in the season could be for the league title. Tough to play DeLaSalle in the last game of the regular season when they are hitting on all cylinders. Anything less than 8-2 is probably underachievement for this team and will have opportunity for 9-1 (assuming the Spartans will win).

Reactions: mshNASTY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT