ADVERTISEMENT

MVAL predictions?

MoneyTeam0115

Sports Fanatic
Jul 14, 2015
Obviously Moreau, James Logan, and Newark Memorial will run through the league. But any predictions on the outcome of these 3?

Moreau will be good /chemistry will be key
Logan-not sure who they brought in
Newark -athletic

Moreau will be good /chemistry will be key
Logan-not sure who they brought in
Newark -athletic

The chemistry between Kyree Walker and Damari Milstead will be interesting as Damari has paid his dues and is the unquestioned senior leader then in walks Kyree with all that hype. Kid is talented no doubt and I see him easily averaging 10-15 points a game as a freshman.

Logan has the most experienced team returning, plus they get the big guy who was ineligible last year. Moreau has the most talented top-level players. Newark has the best coach but lost a ton of seniors and have 2 of their best 3 guards not medically-cleared to play. American and Washington are both young with some talent and should battle for 4th.

There was a guy last year 6-9ish or so who was a transfer but not eligible? I heard he would be playing this year. My guess:
1) Moreau
2) Logan
3) Newark
4) Washington

Coach Fortenberry does a good job with big men so I'm sure he will develop the 6'9 kid

fortenberry hasn't been there for 3 or 4 years now I thought? I know they have some San Leandro Alum on staff. Recognized them. Not sure of the names.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT