ADVERTISEMENT

NCP Daily - October 15

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Game Notes

Colfax (5-2) has won four in a row after a 20-17 win over Marysville on Thursday. Noah Souza had two touchdown passes in the win.

Aptos (7-1) had no trouble in a 51-0 win over Alisal. Nick Forbes threw two touchdown passes and the Mariners finished with 333 rushing yards.

Player Notes

Rocklin 2023 linebacker Derek Houston (6-foot-1, 205 pounds) has 61 tackles and four sacks. He has good size, closes well on the ball on running plays and as a pass rusher and looks comfortable dropping into coverage. He has been one of the breakout players this fall in the junior class.

JUCO Note

Chabot (2-3) faces a tough test this week when it hosts undefeated City College of San Francisco. Defensively, one of Chabot’s top players is defensive lineman Deonte Bridges. He has six sacks in five games.

Alumni Watch

Tight end Zach Ertz (Monte Vista) is on the move as the Philadelphia Eagles have traded him to the Arizona Cardinals. Ertz was a key player on the Eagles’ Super Bowl winning team He had a touchdown catch on Thursday night prior to the trade.

Video to Watch

Los Gatos senior Jake Ripp (Boise State) has been a two-way standout for the Wildcats at tight end and linebacker.

Story to Read

The Bay Area News Group checked in on a pair of first year head coaches in the East Bay with Monte Vista’s CJ Anderson and St. Mary’s-Berkeley Jahvid Best.

STREAK....how are you my friend,it’s been awhile,all is good with the family,kids,2 new beautiful granddaughters...everyone doing well “ thank you lord” that makes 6 the girls are up 5-1,lol.I gave you a little shout to start the “Champ is back tour” on TR’s post,I just saw this,I look forward to you keeping order in the house and dropping the hammer when you have to,especially if it’s WWHS44,aaaaaahaha.....good guy,good friend....I just want to put the radar on him and bust his balls a little bit right out the gate!Good to be back and see that many of the regs are still here and you’re still keeping the order!BRAVO👏👏👏👏

STREAK....how are you my friend,it’s been awhile,all is good with the family,kids,2 new beautiful granddaughters...everyone doing well “ thank you lord” that makes 6 the girls are up 5-1,lol.I gave you a little shout to start the “Champ is back tour” on TR’s post,I just saw this,I look forward to you keeping order in the house and dropping the hammer when you have to,especially if it’s WWHS44,aaaaaahaha.....good guy,good friend....I just want to put the radar on him and bust his balls a little bit right out the gate!Good to be back and see that many of the regs are still here and you’re still keeping the order!BRAVO👏👏👏👏
Great to have you back!

Reactions: Champcif75
Yes,first time a Montoya led team has started 0-5.....good,hard working group they know they need to be almost perfect as to close the gap for what they lack that gives Placer that pop they normally have,don’t get me wrong these kids will definitely bite you,don’t let their record deceive anyone especially if they win out vs Oakmont and Ponderosa and take a 4 game head of steam into the D4.We shall see my friend....they win they’re in,it’s as simple as that!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT