ADVERTISEMENT

Week 11 Previews: Winters (7-1) at Colusa (8-0)

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
The winner of this game will likely be the Sacramento Valley champion and be the seventh different champion of the league in the past seven full seasons.

Winters has won six in a row since a shutout loss to Pioneer-Woodland (20-0). Gio Jimenez has a team high 764 yards and 11 touchdowns while sophomore quarterback Lane Brown has rushed for 577 yards with eight touchdown runs and six touchdown passes.

Colusa has given up nine points per game this season (12 total points in four non-league games) as Isaiah Travis has 19 tackles for loss. He has also been the top target for quarterback Bo Coronado in hauling in nine of his 20 touchdown passes.

This is one of the harder games to predict - at least for me. Any of these pick'em games could go against the prevailing projection, but this match has no concrete edge for either team from every angle I look at this upcoming game.

Reactions: Streak One
Sr QB Colton Brown is back from injury and has started the last 2 games. This frees up Lane Brown to be used as a runner and receiver for Winters. Jimenez was out last week with an injury, no word on if he plays today. Should be a good matchup. Colusa has not really played anyone all season long. This will be a good test for them.

Last edited:
THE WINTER VS. COLSUA play for the league championship, and both teams have won their games, but Winters lost one 20-0 Pioneerso I say Colsua win 14-7....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT