ADVERTISEMENT

NCP Pick'em Week 7

Playing a short week with a final game on Monday between Campolindo and Miramonte. Scores will be interesting this week

AAA doesn't have an open week before playoffs. The Mission-Lincoln game, if not played, will really mess up their standings. They are both 2-0 in league and apparently it's quite a rivalry game, too.

It'll be interesting to see how they choose to resolve this one...

ncscalfootball posts a perfect 49 this week to get the weekly win and move into first place. Scores will be final at 7:00 PM today.

Jesuit 37, Sheldon 29
Rocklin 22, Del Oro 12
Eureka 27, Fortuna 8
Salinas 42, San Benito 13
Gustine 20, Ripon Christian 6
Oak Ridge 14, Granite Bay 7
Campolindo 38, Miramonte 20

Weekly Scores

Ncscalfootball 49

ChrisRScoreMan 44

Streak One 43

FBAddict 36

Lakers2480Bulldogs 35

Dan12Kings 35

Irish_Cheers 34

SacFB 34

Kiddman32 32

concrete 17 32

NorCalSportsFan 32

NorCalHSFan 31

Bulldogmgc 31

CCCSleepingGiant 28

Rmbr 26 28

HsFan82 27

RLS13 26

Folsom77 26

Trips R Sluggo L 17

H.E.A.T. 14

Yearly Top 5

1. Ncscalfootball 336
2. Bulldogmgc 334
2. Streak One 334
4. FBAddict 330
5. NorCalSportsFan 325

Now sure how the games were scored that weren't played. How were the scores calculated?
Hmm - does need some explanation. I only looked at my score which appeared correct by an expected formula. However, after you posted your question, I calculated a few other poster scores with different results. In some cases, the difference was large.

AAA doesn't have an open week before playoffs. The Mission-Lincoln game, if not played, will really mess up their standings. They are both 2-0 in league and apparently it's quite a rivalry game, too.

It'll be interesting to see how they choose to resolve this one...

Sure would've liked to have had the Mission-Lincoln game played out, felt really good about Mission's chances in that matchup .This seems to be the AAA choice:

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/S-F-Section-board-to-decide-fate-of-postponed-12285824.php

Reactions: Trips R Sluggo L
Games were 10 points to 4 points. The three missing games were put in the 1-3 point slots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT