ADVERTISEMENT

NCS D1 Final, Logan v DLS

kiddman32

Hall of Famer
Nov 25, 2012
I can’t be there, so I am awaiting the NFHS feed...

It’ll be co-produced by NorCal Sports... a good thing... No dumbass autopilot cam and a live announcer! I like this guy, too...

Reactions: concrete17
This is a classic puncher v boxer type matchup... Which style will win out??

Spartoonies, as the announcer likes to call em, lead 11-7 after 6+ minutes...

Buzzer-beater layup after Spartans commit the dreaded live-ball turnover... 13-11 Spartoonies

Wilsonburgers served up hot... two blocked shot and shot-clock violation.. but Spartans get it back and take lead 15-14...

now 23-19, 2:21 left in the half.. Logan in front.

Spartan PG Gregorios playing with 2 personal fouls...

Gregorios with a gorgeous spin move ties it at 23...

Then a steal and foul and two FT's by Gregorios to take lead... but Brett Thompson roars the length of the court, gets fouled... sinks both FT's to tie at 25... and the half ends knotted at 25.

I believe there is nobody with 3 fouls at the half... So early DLS foul trouble has been negated at least somewhat.

Gregorius with a freaky-gorgeous spin move... hoop and harm! misses FT, but Dargan rebounds for the Spartans and puts it back! 44-43. and a turnover, and Sparty downcourt again.. Kostolonsky ties it with a FT... next one good! 45-44 Sparty!

Logan corner shot... airball.. and Steadman goes over the b... er, pushes on the rebound... Fouls out.

Two FT's good, spartans by 3... bout 3 min left.

Gregorios steal! Pass to Dargan on the break... JAM CITY!! 51-46 with 53 seconds left...

Hack n hope time for Logan... Gregorios sinks one of two.. Logan takes a wild 3, no go.. another, nope... Sparty rebound, hacked... Both FT's good. Spartoonies up by 8 with 14 seconds left, benches empty...

Brahjon for Logan was unstoppable! When he picked up his 4th foul at end of the 3rd really hurt

Wow.... 18-2 run by DLS in the 4th. I always talk about dictating pace/tempo and DLS does this perfectly. How many times has Logan not scored 50 this season? 1x.... And it was last night. Gotta figure Logan could make a lot noise in Norcal D1 though. Tough team.

Brahjon and brett stop playing together on 4th quarter , sounds like theyre arguing something and that was the tragedy. They lose the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT