ADVERTISEMENT

NCS seeding: O'Dowd or Piedmont

Mitty's JVs would be a force in the CCS D-2 playoffs. Or maybe D-1.

Would likely qualify for NorCals.

Reactions: GBBall4L
Mitty's JVs would be a force in the CCS D-2 playoffs. Or maybe D-1.

Would likely qualify for NorCals.

I would say they are good enough to make D1 CCS but I think they would win D2 CCS. Just my humble opinion. That JV is tough

Fun hypothetical. I've seen the Mitty JV twice. I think they'd be competitive with most of D2. I don't think they'd win it. Keep in mind the varsity has pulled up 4/5 sophomores and a freshman from what could be the JV. And the JV, while athletic, doesn't have the same overwhelming length that is a key for the varsity.

St. Francis was the D2 Champion last year. WCAL's Valley Christian is D2, so is Monta Vista (18-4). Don't see the Mitty JV beating those teams.

I think I've seen a thousand girls' varsity basketball games ... yes, that's a lot games.

The Mitty JVs are a very good varsity team. How good it's hard to tell because they haven't really been tested.

Well coached, filled with talent, comfortable in a solid system. I would not have wanted any part of them with almost any of my varsity teams.

I hear the Varsiity Mitty squad has a decent sophomore on the squad also 😁....add her to the JVs they'd be pretty formidable in the CCS. Make the Mitty varsity only sophomores and freshmen would they be a CCS open team? What seed? Where ranked in Norcal?

In other words...take the freshman and sophomores off the Varsity and combine them with the frosh and jv teams..take the 12 best. Would Mitty still be the top team in the WCAL? NorCal?

What u think Streak? Clay?

Last edited:
Here's the scary thing. The Mitty JV coach told me his team was only sophomores -- and the frosh first five might be better.

Reactions: Y Cap
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT