ADVERTISEMENT

New Year's Shootout Showcase - January 3rd & 4th Looking for teams @ Pittsburg High

Coach GG

Sports Fanatic
Dec 5, 2001
Pittsburg High is looking for teams to complete the field of 32 teams each night. There is a $50 flat fee whether you play 1 game or 2. I try to allow my participants to pick there top 3 teams they would like to play and do my best to honor that request (but some coaches do not care who they play and that's fine as well). We try to have even match-ups and not force a coach to play someone they don't want to play. Here is the list of teams committed and teams that are on the fence put down as "tentative".

Friday, January 3rd (2020) (11 teams needed)

Berkeley, McKinelyville, Oakland, Freedom, Vallejo, Heritage, St. Francis (Sac), Ygnacio Valley, Lowell, Castro Valley, Eureka, Calaveras, Grant, Colfax, Clovis, Atwater, San Leandro, Central (Fresno), Encinal.

Eastside Prep (Tentative), Bear Creek (Tentative), Bradshaw Christian (Tentative), N. Salinas (Tentative), St. Ignatius (Tentative).

JV Game: McKinleyville vs. St. Francis (Sac)

Saturday, January 4th (2020) (4 teams needed)

Pittsburg, Montgomery, California, Presentation, McKinleyville, Silver Creek, West Campus, Bear Creek, Amador Valley, Mission San Jose, Ygnacio Valley, Oakland, Eureka, Castro Valley, Colfax, McClatchy, St. Francis (Sac), Foothill (Pleasanton), Calaveras, Grant, Eastside Prep, Edison (Stockton), Clovis, Vanden, Central (Fresno), Encinal.
Bradshaw Christian (Tentative), N. Salinas (Tentative),

JV Game: McKinleyville vs. Pittsburg

I am working on moving the 2 JV games to a different site, which will open up a little more room for the varsity sites.

If interested please call or email me (510) 387-3868 or givansbasketball@gmail.com (new email address)

Thanks,

Coach Garnett Givans
Pittsburg High School
Varsity Asst. Coach

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT