ADVERTISEMENT

Nor Cal Tip Off Classic Schedule (updated)- Sat. Nov. 24 at Newark Memorial

Burris and Amos re-enter with 6 min left, down 40-31. Hall has few options left.

44-31 after a steal and snappy fast break by SHC... Hall needs a miracle now...

Next up, Campo v. Logan... Looking forward to seeing what Campo freshman Aidan Mahaney can do... Campo is one of my fave teams, as those who pay attention to my drivel know...

Logan came out firing, got up 10-1 almost immediately, but Campo’s scrambling back in... 14-10 Logan, now 16/10...

Aidan Mahaney fires in a half court bomb to end the 3rd, and we go to the 4th tied at 51.

Hawkins nails a 3 for Logan, takes lead 63-62... Carter Mahaney hits a runner to regain lead.. minute to go.

Thompson knocks one down for the lead, then a steal at half court... Logan by 3

69-64 Logan for the final...

MVP is Brett Thompson... 20 points, 4 reboubds... and lots of hard D played...

These teams will be heard from come playoff time. Excellent ball game!

Reactions: nostancenochance
Dublin appears to have settled down nicely...

31-21 Dublin with 3 min left in the half.

Found out Beasley has an ankle injury, apparently not overly serious, out maybe a couple weeks.

Meanwhile, Elijah Alonso has 19 points at the half.

Reactions: nostancenochance
After that ragged first quarter, this has settled to a really good ballgame... Both sides looking really strong now, but Riordan just can’t quite close the gap...

Dublin leads 5845 as 4th q starts.

Riordan making that one last push... All-out press, all that... They’ve gotten back within 10, 64-54

Now it’s 64-56, and the press forced a Dublin timeout... Dublin ball, 4:02 left.

1:01 left... 70-65 Dublin...

After this game, I’m gonna stop texting...

Just saw Streak’s thread, and it’s WAY better than mine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT