ADVERTISEMENT

Norcal champ Scores

Grant leads El Cerrito 14-7 with 4 mins left in the half. Pacers defense has been very good outside of one big play

Reactions: concrete17
Both Defenses coming up big….
Are you at game or streaming ? My streaming keeps crashing. I've called the NFHS customer service 800 349 0230 (Jeff Cavellini Vp) and they are as useless as their website. The customer service agent had a chihuahua barking in the background and couldn't understand/ hear me !?!?!? She kept telling me to go to my computer utilities and clear my cache.

Arghhhh have I died and gone to old guys computer hell ??

F........!!! NFHS.
BLESS Larry Legend for his post updates.

Are you at game or streaming ? My streaming keeps crashing. I've called the NFHS customer service 800 349 0230 (Jeff Cavellini Vp) and they are as useless as their website. The customer service agent had a chihuahua barking in the background and couldn't understand/ hear me !?!?!? She kept telling me to go to my computer utilities and clear my cache.

F........!!! NFHS.
Streaming…. Having the same issue as you Crete, Stream Stinks….

Legend is saving the night right now…. 🤣🍻

F........!!! NFHS.
When the stream was coming through a moment ago the announcers mentioned that it was the internet at the Folsom stadium that went down so they were using their hotspot. I can only assume that their hotspot went down so it's probably not the website's problem.

F........!!! NFHS.
I’ve given up trying. I’ll just stick to watching the USC vs Utah PAC-12 championship game.

Reactions: FBAddict

F........!!! NFHS.
C17- aim those Zenith rabbit ears at the old Nike base up by Tilden. Apparently some antennae were lugged up there with a Mare Island con tower after decommissioning...😂

Huge swing. Grant stops an El Cerrito drive and then hits a 61 yard pass in the final minute.

Packers lead 22-7 near the half

Reactions: M.C. fan
When the stream was coming through a moment ago the announcers mentioned that it was the internet at the Folsom stadium that went down so they were using their hotspot. I can only assume that their hotspot went down so it's probably not the website's prob

NFHS has been a joke! I’ve watched like 5 minutes of the damn game!
50-50 between decent broadcasts and terrible. It's gone down hill. Plus sometimes they list games that end up not being broadcasts.

It’s cold out here people!
Folsom looks pretty rattled and DLS seems to have some emotional juice in the tank. It’s hard to beat a good team 2x. Let’s see if Folsom can regroup. I didn’t see DLS earlier in year but this looks like a pretty damn good team to me. #18 has been spying Mack all night and he’s been a huge difference maker.

Streaming…. Having the same issue as you Crete, Stream Stinks….

Legend is saving the night right now…. 🤣🍻
Mrs Crete just brought me a glass of Siete Leguas Reposado Tequila and told me to relax (relajado) myself or I could have another stroke. Thank you Señor Larry and thank you México for keeping me
calm (er)
Salud !! Go Spartans !!

Last edited:
Folsom looks pretty rattled and DLS seems to have some emotional juice in the tank. It’s hard to beat a good team 2x. Let’s see if Folsom can regroup. I didn’t see DLS earlier in year but this looks like a pretty damn good team to me. #18 has been spying Mack all night and he’s been a huge difference maker.
Wonder if coach Lad made a special appearance and spoke during halftime. Game could go either way. But DLS has to be fired up going into the 3rd

Reactions: larry legend33
drew Cunningham. Think he might have missed some time earlier this year

C17- aim those Zenith rabbit ears at the old Nike base up by Tilden. Apparently some antennae were lugged up there with a Mare Island con tower after decommissioning...😂
I picture some Freshman intern peddling a bike under the bleachers below the broadcast booth generating electricity to power the streaming service. And every time the stream crashes it means Frosh Boy has stopped pedaling long enough to take another bite of his chili dripping corn dog.
F-......NFHS and the blind 3 legged burro you rode into town on !!!!

Think 18 is the Jr., Cunningham

Last edited:
Reactions: larry legend33
I picture some Freshman intern peddling a bike under the bleachers below the broadcast booth generating electricity to power the streaming service. And every time the stream crashes it means Frosh Boy has stopped pedaling long enough to take another bite of his chili dripping corn dog.
F-......NFHS and the blind 3 legged burro you rode into town on !!!!
Siete Leguas Reposado Tequila round 2?

Hughson down 28-10 Ripon Christian picks Huskie's pass, ball on Hughson 30 yd. line.

Folsoms O-Line being shredded by Spartan rush To start the 3rd. Folsom turns it over of downs at DLS 40

Lots of good looking athletes out here in El Cerrito. Absolutely cold AF! About to start the 3rd
Chief

Does Grant not have a kicker? see they went for it and turned it over on downs at EC’s 5 yd line when a chip shot FG would’ve given them a three score lead.

Reactions: Sacchiefs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT