ADVERTISEMENT

Norcal champ Scores

larry legend33

Hall of Famer
Silver Member
Dec 4, 2007
Time for some football. I’m out at Folsom vs DLS. Big crowd pouring in. Mixed feelings on this one.

Reactions: THEOC89
Time for some football. I’m out at Folsom vs DLS. Big crowd pouring in. Mixed feelings on this one.

Thanks @larry legend33. Hard to get a read on the Folsom-DLS game.
Definitely!!!…. I Feel Like DLS wins a Close one or Folsom wins by 2 TD’s…. I don’t see DLS losing 3 Close game’s in a row to the same team but this is not the normal DLS and Folsoms Defense is really good so who knows!….

Hopefully it’s a Great Game, Go Spartans!!!

Grant and El Cerrito scoreless about 5 mins in. Grant turns it over on downs in the red zone

First turnover.. DLS forces a fumble on their 24.
DLS big run. They are having some early success on ground.

El Cerrito punts on their first drive. 420 left Q1.

Gauchos already have 4 penalties

Grant had the ball at midfield but El Cerrito gets a fumble recovery at Grant’s 45. 1:29 left Q1

DLS has dominated time of possession so far as we come to end of the 1st. I think Folsom only ran 3-4 plays.
7-0 Folsom after 1
DLS in redzone

DLS has dominated time of possession so far as we come to end of the 1st. I think Folsom only ran 3-4 plays.
7-0 Folsom after 1
DLS in redzone
I would love to know how many turnovers Folsom has recovered this season. It’s almost like every single game I follow on this thread, fumble, interception, every game. Can any team from the SFL or outside of it hold onto the ball. It’s the same routine weekly. They must be have one of the highest stats on the state for sure.

Reactions: larry legend33
I would love to know how many turnovers Folsom has recovered this season. It’s almost like every single game I follow on this thread, fumble, interception, every game. Can any team from the SFL or outside of it hold onto the ball. It’s the same routine weekly. They must be have one of the highest stats on the state for sure.
A lot and they’ve had some crazy near pick 6 go out of defender hands into receivers. Happened against rocklin and OR.

A lot and they’ve had some crazy near pick 6 go out of defender hands into receivers. Happened against rocklin and OR.
Like I said it has to be high and makes me question who they play at times. I mean for Christ’s sakes yes it is evident they have a solid defense, but it seems like everyone they play falters suddenly from turning the ball back to them. Not knocking other teams, but I would love to know what the turnover record is in the state. Cause they get the ball back a lot. Maybe I am wrong

Been a near perfect game plan by DLS.
Long , methodical drives. They need to score here before half. On Folsom 20

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT