ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal seedings prediction

Believe it or not. In terms of talent, Bransons has had more talented teams.
Those future Dentists buy into their system, and do all the things they are supposed to do. Plus, they have the best High School coach I have ever seen.

Here's wishing you great hoops

Oliver McNally is my favorite Branson player of all time. What a stud.

I am a little unclear on how NorCal bids work....do you automatically qualify if you win your first two section games? If they pull teams to the open for NOrCal from your section division, do they take teams that did not win 2 games?

Looking forward to quite a few of the section championship games.

I am a little unclear on how NorCal bids work....do you automatically qualify if you win your first two section games? If they pull teams to the open for NOrCal from your section division, do they take teams that did not win 2 games?

Looking forward to quite a few of the section championship games.
Automatic qualification if you get to the semi's of your section tournament. They will pull from the quarterfinal losers if they need to to complete the brackets. I believe a higher division quarterfinal loser was in the D5 bracket last year, but I just can't remember which one and I don't want to go look...

Automatic qualification if you get to the semi's of your section tournament. They will pull from the quarterfinal losers if they need to to complete the brackets. I believe a higher division quarterfinal loser was in the D5 bracket last year, but I just can't remember which one and I don't want to go look...

Hayward High

Although the SF & Oakland sections just send 1 or 2 teams I believe, and then we don’t know how many from Central will be sent to NorCal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT