ADVERTISEMENT

Northern Cal finals

WivitBear

Sports Fanatic
Sep 9, 2001
I know the states are played at Haas but where are the Northern Casl finals played the week before?

Arco (Sleep Train Arena)

This post was edited on 3/14 1:14 PM by kkross22

LOL I took a pic of the CIF schedule months ago. I knew ACHS was one of the sites, just read it wrong as I thought it was for D VI, but D VI says homesites. Sorry!
Being a SMS parent has nothing to do with it. I am a fan of the game first. I have taken my kid to the Nor Cal championships every year, except one, since she was in the 3rd grade. The year she didn't go was a couple of years ago (7th grade), as she was on restriction for a not so good progress report. I still went though, wasn't going to punish myself by missing some of the best games of the season. ☺️

This post was edited on 3/14 3:28 PM by kkross22

Well you have bigger and better things to pay attention to than where 3, 4, and 5 are being played...

so a minor oversite is completely understandable....lol

whenever I misread something I blame it on age and bad eyesite...just a tip ;-)

LOL Not trying to use age and eyesight yet as I would like to think I am not that old. But thanks for the tip!

its high time you start getting old

Which reminds me that this older guy is starting to have trouble with his memory. So he goes to the doctor and the doctor gives him some pills and tells him things will improve.

Two weeks later he is having a dinner party with some friends when he mentions the doctor and the pills and that his memory is improving. When one of his friends askes him what them name of the drug is: He states, What's that flower that smell real good and has thorns on it.

And one of the friends says "You mean a rose."

And he says, year that's it and he turns to his wife and says "Rose, what is the name of that drug I am taking?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT