ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Rematches to Watch

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Northern Seciton

Chico vs. Foothill (Chico won 24-21)
Pleasant Valley vs. Shasta (Pleasant Valley won 10-0)
University Prep vs. Lassen (University Prep won 43-21)
Gridley vs. Orland (Orland won 35-14)
Colusa vs. East Nicolaus (Colusa won 21-18)
Portola vs. Los Molinos (Portola won 44-0)

North Coast Section

Pittsburg vs. California (Pittsburg won 38-35)
De La Salle vs. San Ramon Valley (De La Salle won 33-27)
Windsor vs. Rancho Cotate (Windsor won 35-7)
Marin Catholic vs. Tamalpais (Marin Catholic won 35-14)
Acalanes vs. Vallejo (Acalanes won 50-0)
St. Vincent vs. Fortuna (St. Vincent won 22-15)
Moreau Catholic vs. Salesian (Moreau Catholic won 23-21)
Willits vs. Kelseyville (Willits won 20-18)

Sac-Joaquin Section

St. Mary's vs. Manteca (St. Mary's won 44-7)
Rocklin vs. Del Oro (Rocklin won 35-14)
Ripon Chrisian vs. Orestimba (Ripon Christian won 42-14)

Central Coast Section

Soquel vs. Monterey (Soquel won 21-7)

San Francisco

Lincoln vs. Washington (Lincoln won 50-6)
Lowell vs. Balboa (Balboa won 55-14)

Oakland

McClymonds vs. Fremont (McClymonds won 58-0)
Oakland Tech vs. Castlemont (Castlemont won 20-0)

Northern Seciton

Chico vs. Foothill (Chico won 24-21)
Pleasant Valley vs. Shasta (Pleasant Valley won 10-0)
University Prep vs. Lassen (University Prep won 43-21)
Gridley vs. Orland (Orland won 35-14)
Colusa vs. East Nicolaus (Colusa won 21-18)
Portola vs. Los Molinos (Portola won 44-0)

North Coast Section

Pittsburg vs. California (Pittsburg won 38-35)
De La Salle vs. San Ramon Valley (De La Salle won 33-27)
Windsor vs. Rancho Cotate (Windsor won 35-7)
Marin Catholic vs. Tamalpais (Marin Catholic won 35-14)
Acalanes vs. Vallejo (Acalanes won 50-0)
St. Vincent vs. Fortuna (St. Vincent won 22-15)
Moreau Catholic vs. Salesian (Moreau Catholic won 23-21)
Willits vs. Kelseyville (Willits won 20-18)

Sac-Joaquin Section

St. Mary's vs. Manteca (St. Mary's won 44-7)
Rocklin vs. Del Oro (Rocklin won 35-14)
Ripon Chrisian vs. Orestimba (Ripon Christian won 42-14)

Central Coast Section

Soquel vs. Monterey (Soquel won 21-7)

San Francisco

Lincoln vs. Washington (Lincoln won 50-6)
Lowell vs. Balboa (Balboa won 55-14)

Oakland

McClymonds vs. Fremont (McClymonds won 58-0)
Oakland Tech vs. Castlemont (Castlemont won 20-0)
Double-check that Mack ballgame. Has Fremont already forfeited?

I will be at the rematch of DLS vs. SRV. Always tough to beat a team twice in the same season.
While I understand that beating a team a second time in the same season can appear a more daunting challenge, as it pertains to DLS vs SRV, can you please remind us the last time DLS lost to SRV in a season rematch?? Has it ever happened?

Reactions: THEOC89
While I understand that beating a team a second time in the same season can appear a more daunting challenge, as it pertains to DLS vs SRV, can you please remind us the last time DLS lost to SRV in a season rematch?? Has it ever happened?
No, SRV has never beaten DLS…. I believe that last EBAL team to beat DLS was MV back in the 87 championship game I think….

I think DLS wins this one, I don’t think it will be as close as the last game…. DLS’s turnovers let SRV back in the last game, if the Spartans clean that up they should win like 28-17…..

Reactions: concrete17
I am big fan of Dodgeball the Movie. Sucker for an underdog story! Someone is going to get em' from the East Bay. If not SRV, PITT next week has a shot as well!

Weather report shows rain over Dublin, 7:00 - 9:00 tonight. A little less popcorn and definitely more hand warming coffee & cocoa.
Is the Game in Dublin or Concord?…. It is pouring in Concord right now…..

I was planning on going tonight but may have to watch on NHFS in front of the Fireplace with a Beer instead!…. 🤣

Reactions: concrete17
Me too! Warm fireplace at home with my laptop sounds good at my age. :) Actually was going to head to Menlo Atherton but wife still recovering from knee replacement. The rain makes it easier to stay home.

Well… huge in D1 SJS.
Oak ridge and Folsom. I think most of the kids on OR weren’t born when they beat Folsom last.
Not this time people. The gap is razor thin and OR wins section next week. OR played a great game against CC and they ride that momentum.

St. Mary’s vs Rocklin next week is a rematch from 2021 playoffs, only this time on a neutral field. Anticipating many will be riding with the Thunder in this game, even Calpreps:

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2023] Rocklin (CA) 30 (57%), [2023] St. Mary's (Stockton, CA) 28 (43%)

Not this guy! Rams will win their first SJS D2 section championship, by getting out of the gate first (like in 2021). Only this time the Rams D will not let Rocklin back into the game. Gayles and Carter in the secondary along with a tough Rams run defense will be the difference. St. Mary’s QB Hunkin’s confidence is back! Bulldogmgc’s projection: St. Mary’s 31 Rocklin 21.

GO RAMS!!! :cool:

St. Mary’s vs Rocklin next week is a rematch from 2021 playoffs, only this time on a neutral field. Anticipating many will be riding with the Thunder in this game, even Calpreps:

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2023] Rocklin (CA) 30 (57%), [2023] St. Mary's (Stockton, CA) 28 (43%)

Not this guy! Rams will win their first SJS D2 section championship, by getting out of the gate first (like in 2021). Only this time the Rams D will not let Rocklin back into the game. Gayles and Carter in the secondary along with a tough Rams run defense will be the difference. St. Mary’s QB Hunkin’s confidence is back! Bulldogmgc’s projection: St. Mary’s 31 Rocklin 21.

GO RAMS!!! :cool:
Honestly these might be the 2 best teams in SJS and they are playing in d2. I don’t think much if anything separates Folsom, OR, St Marys , and Rocklin. All just great teams. I will be out in the stands!
I’m a big fan of Rocklin. I just think they are extremely well rounded.

I am big fan of Dodgeball the Movie. Sucker for an underdog story! Someone is going to get em' from the East Bay. If not SRV, PITT next week has a shot as well!
DLS won’t play Pitt next week. The current NCS D1 bracket has them winning the Open Division by beating SRV last night. DLS’ next game will be a regional playoff. Pitt will play SRV next week for the D1 title, with the winner moving on to a regional playoff game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT