ADVERTISEMENT

Northstate Scores

I don't think we are as good as the glory years but we are better than last year. We have fought declining enrollment for a decade and now sit around 1,000 students. However, we are still in the same league playing schools a lot bigger than us, so when league hits we will find out how good we truly are!

Reactions: slick58
I don't think we are as good as the glory years but we are better than last year. We have fought declining enrollment for a decade and now sit around 1,000 students. However, we are still in the same league playing schools a lot bigger than us, so when league hits we will find out how good we truly are!
Wow. Who are you losing enrollment to? Not many choices on the Ridge

There are now a couple of charter options in Chico and on the Ridge, but mostly it's just a trend of the population. When I first started teaching up here I used to get kids moving into my band class from out of town every year, but now I lose more kids to moving away than I get back.

I thought it was Varsity. I know he coached the baseball team and I thought he was helping out with football as well?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT