ADVERTISEMENT

OR vs Folsom

larry legend33

Hall of Famer
Silver Member
Dec 4, 2007
OR held on 4th and 2. They had some stuff working. I don’t see ngata.
Folsom ball on OR 49

OR got lucky!! 80 wife open for Folsom and QB over threw him. Folsom turnover on downs.

Watching game on NFHS but no announcer, picture only...shoot, while typing Folsom turned ball over.
Terrific play by Folsom to sack OR QB for big loss on 1rst down..

Cj Hutton May blow up tnite. He’s been impressive with Ngata out.
7-0 Folsom on long pass to CJ.

Badger better get a double. He’s been open and they just hit him again on about a 30 yard pass.

Whoever the student is handling the camera is killin' me! Another big play - this one by OR & camera person fooled & shows downfield towards scoreboard completely missing the play by OR.

OK just happened again - big play by OR and ball carrier runs out of view downfield - I have NO idea what just happened, may have to switch to another game.... about all I know is OR tied it up on that play..

Reactions: ThunderRam
Just from being on the field the “Gap” has narrowed. This should be a competive game.
Keep in mind ngata is out.
OR on 10 of Folsom with 854 left

IDK that I agree with the PI call, but at least this officiating crew is signaling and communicating what they're calling -- unlike last week.

Anybody else lose the stream? It cut out on me after the OR tied it at 14. Can't even find it listed on NFHS anymore and the url that was working no longer is.

20-14 OR! Wow. Lots of football left but there is no doubt OR belongs.
When is last time Folsom lost a league game.

DId OR score a FG after that 80 yard INT??? Sounds like it.

It's only been 1 half, but I kinda called this one so far. Thought Folsom might suffer from an DLS hangover and if Daniyel Ngata was not 100% that an upset was possible and a close game at the very least.

I didn't know Ngata would be out completely, though. Or I would have been much more decisive in believing OR had a good shot.

Reactions: FootballJunkie101
DId OR score a FG after that 80 yard INT??? Sounds like it.

It's only been 1 half, but I kinda called this one so far. Thought Folsom might suffer from an DLS hangover and if Daniyel Ngata was not 100% that an upset was possible and a close game at the very least.

I didn't know Ngata would be out completely, though. Or I would have been much more decisive in believing OR had a good shot.

Ngata maybe out for some time

I can't find the stream, shows in the on demand tab??which is wack, any luck anyone

Nope. It's gone. Hopefully the OR staff that's producing the stream will get it figured out before the 2nd half starts.

I had been watching it, but it stopped working right as OR tied it at 14.

I copied the URL and tried to refresh but it is now an on-demand video, as you said, that ends in the 2nd Q of the Varsit game (starts with the JV game)

And the game is no longer listed as an option on NFHS.

This is exactly why I got my @$$ out to the game last week, so I didn't have to deal with the inconsistency of streams. Sometimes they're awesome and work flawlessly all game. This was pretty good until .....

Reactions: Santa Ball
Yeah they kicked 33 yard FG. In terms of size /speed /etc it’s not that one sided. Like I’ve been saying this is about as athletic an OR team as they’ve had. Need to keep Hutton from breaking loose. That kid scares me.

No ngata at all. Sort of like not playing with emmitt Smith back in the day

Yeah they kicked 33 yard FG. In terms of size /speed /etc it’s not that one sided. Like I’ve been saying this is about as athletic an OR team as they’ve had. Need to keep Hutton from breaking loose. That kid scares me.

No ngata at all. Sort of like not playing with emmitt Smith back in the day

That changes things a little but still a strong showing for Oak Ridge thus far

OK. it looks like I got the live stream back up. I'm seeing the marching band perform now.

I was able to go back and see what I missed.

Tied at 14, Folsom went for it on 4th and 2 at their own 41 and QB Reithmeier was sacked as he tried to scramble for the 1st down.. Folsom held to a short FG.

Then Reithmeier tried to force a downfield pass to Ngata Elihjah Badger after running in circles in the pocket and it was intercepted and returned to near Folsom's 20. Folsom again held to a FG.

I believe Folsom gets the ball first to begin the 2nd half so it will be a big defensive opportunity for the Trojans.

Last edited:
NgAta just entered the room! He’s playing
TD to the kid who I think is the best player around. Badger!!

21-20 Folsom

Reactions: ThunderRam
But just after I typed the above, I now see that Ngata is now in the game to start the 2nd half.

I guess they are nervous about possibly losing

Reactions: observer22
TR,
Can you post the link to the game? Thanks.

Well, it's not working as a live stream and you need an NFHS subscription to use it.

BUT, every couple of minutes I can refresh and catch up with what I missed. I don't really understand what happened to the live stream, but it seems to be archiving the game into the ON DEMAND video. So if you re-load the page every so often, you can keep up.

**EDIT: you have to advance the video toward the end of it. It always starts with the JV game. But each time you re-load the page after a few minutes, you'll notice the total time of the video increases.

Pain in the @$$ but until the live stream appears against, it's best I can do:

https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/oak-ridge-high-school-el-dorado-hills-ca/gam7498f889b4

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT