ADVERTISEMENT

Parent sues when her son doesn't make the varsity team

Mom is a joke. And if son supported her talking legal action, he’s a total puss as well!

You know, it is never a good idea for adults to bash kids. This shows you "exposing" your self in a negative way:)

Here's wishing you great football

Reactions: kiddman32
You know, it is never a good idea for adults to bash kids. This shows you "exposing" your self in a negative way:)

And @bella123 could counter by saying that this shows you exposing your self in a negative way by exposing him in a negative way.

See what I did there? ;)

BTW, nothing personal, just an observation but I always find it curious to see a long standing member - a paid member no less - with such a low post count over so many years suddenly chiming in to admonish another user.

Just seems odd to me that with such a minimal amount of participation over a 16 year period what some seasoned vet accounts on this site will suddenly turn up for.

As you were.

BTW, nothing personal, just an observation but I always find it curious to see a long standing member - a paid member no less
Paid member? On a high school football forum where nobody's opinion matters? There are far better uses of money.

Let me get this straight, mom is suing to have her son play DOWN? Laughable. Time to find something else to do son, how about tennis?

Reactions: coachlittle

If this kid supports his mom suing because he wasn’t good enough to make a team then I think that was a pretty spot on description. He will be in for a rude awakening when he enters the real world in 18 months.

And @bella123 could counter by saying that this shows you exposing your self in a negative way by exposing him in a negative way.

See what I did there? ;)

BTW, nothing personal, just an observation but I always find it curious to see a long standing member - a paid member no less - with such a low post count over so many years suddenly chiming in to admonish another user.

Just seems odd to me that with such a minimal amount of participation over a 16 year period what some seasoned vet accounts on this site will suddenly turn up for.

As you were.

Thunder I will respond, and give you a sincere answer to your "nothing personal" observation.
I didn't like the way the post was positioned. Simple as that.
And if you remember your studies, two negatives do make a positive. ;)

Here's wishing you great football.

Thunder I will respond, and give you a sincere answer to your "nothing personal" observation.
I didn't like the way the post was positioned. Simple as that.
And if you remember your studies, two negatives do make a positive. ;)

Here's wishing you great football.

Not really any other way to position it IMO. I know you can’t pick your parents. But just because the kid has a crappy parent, doesn’t mean he has to condone it. Plenty of kids know right from wrong, even when the one in the wrong is their own parent.

Reactions: RidgeRider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT