ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt at St. John Bosco is on Bally Sports SoCal TV tonight

kiddman32

Hall of Famer
Nov 25, 2012
Channel 693 on DirecTV. Don't know what other systems have it, or whether the live game gets blacked out around here... But it's worth a try.

LOTS of scoring expected, most of it by Bosco.

Reactions: coachlittle
Channel 693 on DirecTV. Don't know what other systems have it, or whether the live game gets blacked out around here... But it's worth a try.

LOTS of scoring expected, most of it by Bosco.
pitt will score a lot also. as long as ramirez leaves his starters in for all 48 minutes they will get loose against bosco second string.

bosco wins this game 49-28 if so with pitt scoring 21 in the fourth.

Bosco families who live a few counties away from the school will be able to watch on the tube.
i know your trying to be funny but nobody on bosco's team lives "a couple counties" away. bosco is in la county which is bordered by orange county. thats where all there kids live.

Pitt has a squad this year. Keeping it close with SJB is impressive. Their new coach has made them much more formidable past two years.
Pit vs DLS will be fun this year. Will this finally be the year Pittsburg gets the monkey off their back or does DLS NCS streak survive another year?? We’ll have to wait on see in November.

Pit vs DLS will be fun this year. Will this finally be the year Pittsburg gets the monkey off their back or does DLS NCS streak survive another year?? We’ll have to wait on see in November.
if the game was played this week de la salle would win 42-14. pitt o line is too inconsistent and blows too many assignments they won’t be able to sustain drives.

if the game was played this week de la salle would win 42-14. pitt o line is too inconsistent and blows too many assignments they won’t be able to sustain drives.

I don't know, you said the same about SM vs DLS. What I saw watching the DLS vs SM game is that DLS is definitely very good at the run, so they will have success on the ground game. I think they definitely put up points. However, I think SM exposed some weaknesses on DLS defense. They were able to have a lot of success passing. Granted I know the SM WR's are elite, but the QB is pretty new and still figuring things yet still had a big game. I think with the more seasoned Qb at Pitt, they could score with DLS. Would be a close game and I can see DLS eeking out a win but also wouldn't be surprised with a single digit Pitt upset.

Reactions: THEOC89
I don't know, you said the same about SM vs DLS. What I saw watching the DLS vs SM game is that DLS is definitely very good at the run, so they will have success on the ground game. I think they definitely put up points. However, I think SM exposed some weaknesses on DLS defense. They were able to have a lot of success passing. Granted I know the SM WR's are elite, but the QB is pretty new and still figuring things yet still had a big game. I think with the more seasoned Qb at Pitt, they could score with DLS. Would be a close game and I can see DLS eeking out a win but also wouldn't be surprised with a single digit Pitt upset.
the difference between saint marys stockton and pitt is that saint marys stockton has vastly superior line play to pitt. pitt's o-line is extremely shaky, and that coupled with the fact that there qb is only about 5'8 and is an average athlete makes it so a team with a good d line can completely newtralyze there passing game (there qb is experienced is tough as nails and an absolute gamer but those physical limitations still exist). saint marys was able to do things to dls that pitt has been only dreaming about for 30 years.

for the same reason i also think saint marys stockton would beat pitt relatively easily if they were to play right now by the way.

Totally Agree…. PITT may have the Best O-Line in Nor Cal, a QB that is a playmaker and tons of speed and talent at the skill positions…..

Also, I like PITT’s new Coach and his scheme, they are a very different team then they were under Galli….

They actually got a few San Diego County kids. I've heard this one straight from one of their top assistant's mouths.
that coach was just blowing smoke, or the person your referring to isn't really a coach. bosco gets there kids from la county and orange county. thats where they live. as with every other school, sometimes people move from other places to get closer to bosco but they LIVE in la or orange county while attending bosco.

They actually got a few San Diego County kids. I've heard this one straight from one of their top assistant's mouths.
Jserra is the team that has a ton of athletes of San Diego County figures, considering their geographic. It’s paying off tho top 20 team in the nation as of right now. Really hope they can beat SJB for the first time this year.

Reactions: THEOC89
Jserra is the team that has a ton of athletes of San Diego County figures, considering their geographic. It’s paying off tho top 20 team in the nation as of right now. Really hope they can beat SJB for the first time this year.
thank you for telling the truth about the scene down there.

to your other point, i think jserra has a really good chance of beating bosco this year. the two of them plus orange lutheran are all evenly matched, those games could go either way. and even servite is not far behind

spots 2-5 will be an absolute blood bath in the trinity. ironically, the team that comes out of that 5th will end up better set up for the playoffs though, as it could bump them down to d2 considering that mission viejo and centennial are strong d1 teams this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT