ADVERTISEMENT

Pittsburg 35 vs 13 Vacaville FINAL

Since the loss to Centennial, Pitt has now beaten 2 really good teams Serra and Vacaville. If Logan wasnt canceled, they would've been toasted. Somebody said, those wins says a lot about Centennial. I say it says a lot about Pitt even with starter QB down, who's really good and top DB #55 Jason Bandes out. Pitt is too deep and loaded with athletes. They'll win all the rest of their games until they face DLS in NCS finals.

Reactions: Dan12Kings
Since the loss to Centennial, Pitt has now beaten 2 really good teams Serra and Vacaville. If Logan wasnt canceled, they would've been toasted. Somebody said, those wins says a lot about Centennial. I say it says a lot about Pitt even with starter QB down, who's really good and top DB #55 Jason Bandes out. Pitt is too deep and loaded with athletes. They'll win all the rest of their games until they face DLS in NCS finals.
Agree here. Pitt showed a lot last night. If they can slow the Freedom pass game down than it should be a cake walk as long as the offense doesn't come to a screaching hault like they did last night in the first half. Vacaville played tough last night! They just physically couldn't stay in the game. I saw about four players go down. I'm sure they'll finish strong. These are two extremely tough programs!

Also of note.... heard Pittsburg's Frosh and JV each beat Vacaville by 40+. Pitt Frosh and JV teams are undefeated.

Jackson is the offense....Pitt had athletes all over. Like Dan said, D played great for a half, but Vacaville was wore out in the second half. Pitt by far the best team vacaville played so far imo.

Very well said, they are definitely the team with the most athletes that Vacaville has played this season. And yes Vacaville got wore down, its hard to say that as the Bulldogs are always the ones wearing teams out but the Pirates have size, speed and tough athletes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT