ADVERTISEMENT

Pittsburg 35 vs 13 Vacaville FINAL

Dan12Kings

Hall of Famer
Sep 14, 2010
First off, I want to apologize for my dumb comments made last week in the heat of the moment at the end of the GB-Vaca game. I got a little carried away with my emotions.

In regards to this game, I hope Vacaville keeps playing that great football they've been playing so far and make this game another good one. Pittsburg is highly ranked and they are a physical tough team. Vacaville has played some of the top teams in the SJS pretty tough and now will face one of the top teams in the NCS, Last year Vacaville impressed me against Pittsburg as manny had the Pirates beating Vaca handily and the Bulldogs gave them a fight even without one of their top Running Backs as Timothy Jackson went down with an injury at the start of the game.

Don't know how manny returning players Pittsburg has but I know they're still one of the top teams in the NCS.

I expect Vaca too keep it close again, this might be another one to go down to the last minute as their other two games against Oak Ridge and Granite Bay.

DEFENSE..DEFENSE..DEFENSE!!!
GO VACAVILLE BULLDOGS!!!

First off, I want to apologize for my dumb comments made last week in the heat of the moment at the end of the GB-Vaca game. I got a little carried away with my emotions.

In regards to this game, I hope Vacaville keeps playing that great football they've been playing so far and make this game another good one. Pittsburg is highly ranked and they are a physical tough team. Vacaville has played some of the top teams in the SJS pretty tough and now will face one of the top teams in the NCS, Last year Vacaville impressed me against Pittsburg as manny had the Pirates beating Vaca handily and the Bulldogs gave them a fight even without one of their top Running Backs as Timothy Jackson went down with an injury at the start of the game.

Don't know how manny returning players Pittsburg has but I know they're still one of the top teams in the NCS.

I expect Vaca too keep it close again, this might be another one to go down to the last minute as their other two games against Oak Ridge and Granite Bay.

GO VACAVILLE BULLDOGS!!!
Should be a great game. Will call this my game of the week

Reactions: Dan12Kings
Dan12Kings, Vacaville is due for a win in this series (a great one to) now if their special teams can execute and do not commit turnovers and let Timothy Jackson run wild or go with Committee on this one? I dont know If I wud start opening a Pass Offense Team as they have much athletes like Vaca. I wud try to go for two Rbs on this one...is Pittsburg running the Spread or the Veer? Pittsburg won the last two games by a combined 23 points I believe..."Go Vacaville Bulldogs!" ok Dan12Kings do your Chant of Encouragement...

Pittsburg will spread you out with a running quarterback, but can still go with a power running game when they need to. Playing with their backup QB after their starter was hurt in a scrimmage

I expect Pitt to kill Vacaville through the pass. They did last year and the pass defense is their weak link. Vacaville will try and run the ball down the field. Should be a hard fought game. Expect Pitt to win by 1 score.

GO VACAVILLE BULLDOGS!!!
Keep doing what you're doing young man. You're doing great and we all appreciate your informative game day reports. Wishing the best for you and your Bulldogs. You're a die hard/ride or die Bulldog fan for life.:)

I expect Pitt to kill Vacaville through the pass. They did last year and the pass defense is their weak link. Vacaville will try and run the ball down the field. Should be a hard fought game. Expect Pitt to win by 1 score.
So very, very true. We all know their Pass Defense is their Achilles Heel. Wondering why they have not worked on that

GO VACAVILLE BULLDOGS!!!
Great post Dan! Good luck this weekend!

Reactions: Dan12Kings

GO VACAVILLE BULLDOGS!!!

Great game last year. Especially when Montez Thompson went down on the first play for Pitt.

With Bandes and the QB out I've been impressed with Pitt. Going to Serra on a Saturday afternoon and dominating Serra for majority of the game says a lot.

Vacaville with two FGs One 50yrd FG and a 23 yrd FG kicker is wanting to show he can do it after a last second miss last week

Pitt 7 Vaca 6 9:58 2nd qtr

Enjoying the great Tri-Tip Sandwich here at Pirate stadium, I said it last time I was here and I’ll say it again, about how everyone is so nice here starting from the ticket booth to the food stands and watching one of the best bands perform here at halftime.

Pitt TD 7 yrd Run by the QB
PAT good

Pitt now lead 14-6 with 5:21 remaining in the 3rd qtr

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT