ADVERTISEMENT

Placer again...

kiddman32

Hall of Famer
Nov 25, 2012
Last time I mentioned Placer, I talked mostly about that amazing gym, and also said that the team looked really good, too.

I had to get more of that... So I went up to the Sacramento Adventist tourney first round yesterday to see 'em again.

They looked even more incredible, crushing the home team, leading 50-10 at the half before I drove back home.

Sac Adventist had a couple guys injured, and they have a 6'11 transfer doing the 30-day sit, so they should be quite all right later on.

Placer started a frosh and two sophs last night, so they have quite a future ahead of them. These guys are really good!

Placer's longtime head coach retired after 28 years at the helm, so his assistant coach of the last ten years took over. Looks like they haven't missed a beat!

Of course, they haven't exactly been challenged yet, but I definitely want to see that happen... They are playing in the Chico tournament Dec. 14-16, I'm making plans to get up there if the field is any good. Anyone know?

Reactions: championcif75
Last time I mentioned Placer, I talked mostly about that amazing gym, and also said that the team looked really good, too.

I had to get more of that... So I went up to the Sacramento Adventist tourney first round yesterday to see 'em again.

They looked even more incredible, crushing the home team, leading 50-10 at the half before I drove back home.

Sac Adventist had a couple guys injured, and they have a 6'11 transfer doing the 30-day sit, so they should be quite all right later on.

Placer started a frosh and two sophs last night, so they have quite a future ahead of them. These guys are really good!

Placer's longtime head coach retired after 28 years at the helm, so his assistant coach of the last ten years took over. Looks like they haven't missed a beat!

Of course, they haven't exactly been challenged yet, but I definitely want to see that happen... They are playing in the Chico tournament Dec. 14-16, I'm making plans to get up there if the field is any good. Anyone know?
How did El Dorado HS look with their two seniors, J. Kimber and J. Ferrara and their new coach?

El Dorado looked pretty good, but like Placer, they dominated an overmatched foe. Not as impressive as Placer, but def. solid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT