ADVERTISEMENT

Post summer Sac area top 10

vukovich

Sports Fanatic
Jun 29, 2004
Now that summer high school hoops is over November is right around the corner. Obviously teams rosters might change a bit because of transfers but this is my top 10.

1. Sheldon or Capital Christian
3. Jesuit
4. Monterey Trail
5. Rocklin
6. Laguna Creek
7. Inderkum (there best 2 players should be ineligible next year).
8. Folsom
9. Franklin
10. Whitney

Reactions: Streak One
Now that summer high school hoops is over November is right around the corner. Obviously teams rosters might change a bit because of transfers but this is my top 10.

3. Jesuit
4. Monterey Trail
5. Rocklin
6. Laguna Creek
8. Folsom
9. Franklin
10. Whitney
Re Inderkum. Do you mean it’s two best players will be eligible instead of “ineligible”?

Good list but I’m confused about Rocklin. They were pretty bad in 2022 and I know Lanrenov returns but did they get some transfers? Folsom will be a completely new team and young but wall will have them ready. I wouldn’t be surprised if Whitney moves up a few spots.

Re Inderkum. Do you mean it’s two best players will be eligible instead of “ineligible”?
They should be ineligible. Virgil will be at his 5th school and Davis his 4th. I don’t see how the section will let them play, but we will see.

They should be ineligible. Virgil will be at his 5th school and Davis his 4th. I don’t see how the section will let them play, but we will see.
Agreed. Hope they have to sit. Sorry that is stupid and a slap in the face to other programs. Wasn’t Virgil the kid who walked out of a game at Sheldon? I can’t keep it all straight.

3. Jesuit
4. Monterey Trail
5. Rocklin
6. Laguna Creek
8. Folsom
9. Franklin
10. Whitney
Laguna Creek lost their best player Dante Walls to some obscure prep school so that puts a damper on what could of been their best team in a long long time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT