ADVERTISEMENT

Question about posts with lines through the post [?]

Rmbr26

Hall of Famer
Sep 25, 2004
I just tried to post a reply and my post has lines running through it[?]. Even when I edit it or copy and paste another version it looks fine until posted & then - lines through it again[?].

This happened once before & trying to remember how to disable this on NCP's message board.

Anyone have a clue?

And YES this is OK, its happening when I try to reply to a specific post..

"Tonight's Playoff Scores" - doesn't matter is I hit quote & reply or just reply as when posted it lines out 1/2 my response. Tried editing a number of ways & doesn't seem to matter. Let me try pasting on here & see what happens to the response.

Interesting conversation regarding Folsom's offensive firepower and the DLS game. First of all I have not seen every game Folsom has played, but did see the early DLS_Folsom game which was quite good. Both teams have mostly been involved in blow-outs so the true measuring stick so to speak was the game against each other. My take away from the game was that both teams had outstanding defenses and some very talented players destined for the next level. Having said that I did not seen any player especially on the offensive side of the ball who dominated in that game. Folsom had some very talented players who were countered by some very talented DLS players on D. The game was hardly an offensive "shoot-out" so to speak with 2 TD's for the Spartans & the Bulldogs shut-out. I did post earlier that a game between Folsom & St. Francis of the WCAL would probably be a very entertaining game. While Folsom lost to the Green Machine by 14-0 the St. Francis Lancers went down 33-15 [3-point differential on losses]. So St. Francis is not regarded as an explosive team on offense & since the DLS game has changed QB's [due to injury]. In the DLS-SF game though there was a player that stood out on offense which was St. Francis Evan Williams who caught 2 TD passes against the Spartans. Evan Williams and Maurice Wilmar both play both ways for SF as DB's & WR's and both were early college commits this season. I have not seen a DB this season capable of covering Evan Williams including against DLS.

OK there you go - it simply won;t let me post this for some reason..

I "cleaned it up" and tried re-posting & same thing..

Oh ok. I wondered if it had something to do with replying to a post that was deleted

Are you good to go now?

Whatever it was it remains a mystery. All I could do was erase the original post and type in a new one. Strange as I had moved the original post to word processing and cleaned up & pasted & still the same result.

Anyway it just accepted the new post, so all good & thanks for your response.

Whatever it was it remains a mystery. All I could do was erase the original post and type in a new one. Strange as I had moved the original post to word processing and cleaned up & pasted & still the same result.

Anyway it just accepted the new post, so all good & thanks for your response.

Fubo...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT