ADVERTISEMENT

Ralph Field out at Berkeley

Berkeley is a very interesting school for athletics. Have the frame work to be good but is struggling to keep consistency in the coaching ranks.

Timing of it seems kind of odd so close to the season unless there was a coach in waiting already in place.

Yes that is correct. Berkeley parents and the district as a whole are interesting when it comes to spo

Yes it is correct.

Nice way of saying they suck ass. Parents ruin it all. Why would anybody coach today. ?

I feel for the kids. The season starts in a few weeks and big school like Berkeley doesn't have a coach. At least let him finish the season. Why wait until October!!

Reactions: superle
I feel for the kids. The season starts in a few weeks and big school like Berkeley doesn't have a coach. At least let him finish the season. Why wait until October!!

Players probably ran him out why would you feel bad for them.

Players probably ran him out why would you feel bad for them.

images

Coach Fields asked that this be posted, he sent the statement below

Hello everyone, this is Coach Ralph Fields. I never thought I would post on here because I believe this forum is an outlet for you the fan not me the coach. But before anything gets out of hand I want to clarify what's going on. These things can spin out of hand and I don't want to see that happen. I am taking a year off to take care of my wife who is dealing with some complications since giving birth to my daughter. My JV coach is going to coach for me for the year and the schedule is all set so no worries. The job is still mine and he has my full support to have a great year. I will be there to support him in any way I can through this difficult time in my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the many coaches, players, parents and administrators who have reached out to support me and my family through this. I would also like to thank all of you in advance for your understanding and supporting my young JV coach who is coaching varsity for the first time this year and will hit some ups and downs this year. So please take it easy on him. I know this board can be tough sometimes. He's a great guy and I am cheering for him the loudest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT