ADVERTISEMENT

Regional Players of the Year

Granada's Parker Warner has been named Player of the Year by the Bay Area News Group and the SF Chronicle. Whitney's Jax Gimenez was named Player of the Year by the Sacramento Bee.
Good list streak. I think super hard to assemble compared to basketball and football. I'm bias but I would have thrown Pezzelo from CN on there as well. UCD Committ was 9-1 with 1.2 ERA and tossed rare perfect game. Scary thing is both Janicelli and Pezzello are back next year for Coach D.

Reactions: bella123
Good list streak. I think super hard to assemble compared to basketball and football. I'm bias but I would have thrown Pezzelo from CN on there as well. UCD Committ was 9-1 with 1.2 ERA and tossed rare perfect game. Scary thing is both Janicelli and Pezzello are back next year for Coach D.
Yeah it is hard where to draw the line and who to include without having a 100 players on it!

Newman isn't going anywhere with those two pitchers coming back. It also seemed like a higher amount of juniors and underclassmen than normal were among the top players in the area this year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT