ADVERTISEMENT

Rocco's DLS/Folsom ...Who's in?

SpartanzRule

Hall of Famer
Nov 8, 2010
Hey gents,

I'm certain that many members of the board will be going to this game. Between NCP and the national board (prepgridiron), I was hoping we could get enough members to meet prior and enjoy some food and a couple of beers (or whatever your prefer to drink). ...and of course talk a little football.

Rocco's Pizza - Concord

3p til about 5 and then head over to game. I say 5 at the latest because that's when the JVs go on. I'd imagine if you're not there at the beginning of that game, you might be standing for the varsity game. There are no west end zone temp. stands.

What say you?

If i wasn’t in Colorado visiting my wife’s family I would be so in! Have fun guys !

Rocco's is actually in Walnut Creek.

2909 Ygnacio Valley Road. (Ygnacio and Oak Grove, nearby the Whole Foods). Really good pizza!

I am having a minor car repair done tomorrow afternoon, but if that goes quickly I will likely go to Rocco's. If it looks like I might have to hang awhile at the repair shop, I'll have to find something to eat near there while I wait... Impatiently :)

Reactions: SpartanzRule
Rocco's is actually in Walnut Creek.

2909 Ygnacio Valley Road. (Ygnacio and Oak Grove, nearby the Whole Foods). Really good pizza!

I am having a minor car repair done tomorrow afternoon, but if that goes quickly I will likely go to Rocco's. If it looks like I might have to hang awhile at the repair shop, I'll have to find something to eat near there while I wait... Impatiently :)

Yep. Good catch. My bad. It’s way up Ygnacio Valley. Feels like Concord. Be there either way!!

I was hoping to get of a lil early and head over to concord/walnut creek for a couple of cold ones before the game. Even got a few good suggestions on where to go and a invite from a few posters(thx fellas). Unfortunately we started school this week and ive already had a couple of major fights on campus. Now ill be stuck in meetings forced to listen to parents complain and blame everyone else for their kids poor choices. What happened to the good ole days when you ate your poor choices like a man and took a good axx whopping and then went back outside to play(if you were lucky!!). Now its comical watching lil johnny/lil annie rip there parents a new one in front of everyone. Instead of getting "back handed" like me, the parents choose to take there frustrations out on us. Cant do anything but laugh and smh. So instead of throwing a few cold ones back ill be seating in a meeting fantasizing about the different ways id love to whop lil johnny/lil annies axx! Apologies fellas for getting a lil off topic. Getting out late, fighting traffic on 80, searching for parking, and standing all freaking game isnt how i thought this season would start off me. Anyways Please take a shot or two for me. After the game however im free? Drinks on the loser?

I would have loved to attend this game if it had been hosted in a larger venue. But I don't want to deal with the limited parking, limited tickets and race to find a spot with a good view. Instead I'm gonna take my chances with the live stream and tune the other TV to the Centennial-Chandler game. Can't wait! Should be a fun-filled Friday night!

I would have loved to attend this game if it had been hosted in a larger venue. But I don't want to deal with the limited parking, limited tickets and race to find a spot with a good view. Instead I'm gonna take my chances with the live stream and tune the other TV to the Centennial-Chandler game. Can't wait! Should be a fun-filled Friday night!

Thunder,

Understand. Next time.

Reactions: ThunderRam
Agree for the most part, if there was another way to watch I would. But want to see this one in person, get a feel for both teams. I go to several DLS games a year, but I want to see this Ngata kid in person also. As well as his brother and a couple of other prospects

Cash/FPB!!!! Where we you, homie? This hundy is burning a hole in my pocket!

All that aside.....we want to meet you. After all this and that, you need to come get a beer.....if you’re really here. Where are EXACTLY and I’ll bring you a hundy and a beer.

All that aside.....we want to meet you. After all this and that, you need to come get a beer.....if you’re really here. Where are EXACTLY and I’ll bring you a hundy and a beer.
I told you what I was wearing. Come say hi to Bulldog nation!

He isn’t there

Reactions: NorCalHSFan
Last few posts have turned truly bizarre. Maybe Cash is hanging @ Lad’s table in back. Lol!
Rocco’s is one of my favorite pizza joints when in Walnut Creek/Concord.

Last edited:
Reactions: cashisking18
Sounds like a good gathering. I wish I was there meeting some of y'all. Also glad to hear it's not just hot up here in the foothills.

Boy, it sure heated up today compared to the past couple. @smashmouthrick shared a pic with me from the Del Oro @ Amador Valley JV game and these poor Golden Eagle sophomores are decked out in ALL black :eek:. Glad it's not me!

Reactions: cashisking18
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT