ADVERTISEMENT

Rocklin snaps losing streak to Folsom

Streak this is really a down year for Folsom. Whitney and Rocklin will be competing for title with my favorite being Whitney. Folsom is probably 3 and OR 4.

Streak this is really a down year for Folsom. Whitney and Rocklin will be competing for title with my favorite being Whitney. Folsom is probably 3 and OR 4.

Folsom is down mostly because they are really young. I wouldn’t count them out to make a run in the league. They have flashed their potential this year against Weston Ranch and Clovis North. There is a lot of balance at the top

Folsom is down mostly because they are really young. I wouldn’t count them out to make a run in the league. They have flashed their potential this year against Weston Ranch and Clovis North. There is a lot of balance at the top
m

Keep in mind they lost a national recruit in Lynch at 6”5 270. At times he dominated kids in the paint. You don’t replace kids like that. I would be surprised if Folsom wins the SFL. No size.

clovis was a good win.Weston ranch just continues to struggle. Lost to central catholic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT