ADVERTISEMENT

Sac High versus Folsom at Sac City College

ILOVETROJANFOOTBALL

Hall of Famer
Aug 20, 2006
Another great high school football game this coming weekend! Folsom will be looking for some revenge from last year here. Sac High has an excellent team from top to bottom. But do they match up size wise?

Another great high school football game this coming weekend! Folsom will be looking for some revenge from last year here. Sac High has an excellent team from top to bottom. But do they match up size wise?
This is a mismatch on paper and in person for Folsom. Sac High isn't deep but has some great skill players. They will need to sustain drives and capitalize on turn overs like they did last year if they want to be in the game in the 4th quarter. IMHO this Folsom team is better and deeper than last year and won't be caught off guard again.

Looking forward to another fun game.

This is a mismatch on paper and in person for Folsom. Sac High isn't deep but has some great skill players. They will need to sustain drives and capitalize on turn overs like they did last year if they want to be in the game in the 4th quarter. IMHO this Folsom team is better and deeper than last year and won't be caught off guard again.

Looking forward to another fun game.
Pretty sure it was a miss match on paper last year as well I'd say the bigger differences is the coaching Folsom will have the answer to their puzzle this year

Pretty sure it was a miss match on paper last year as well I'd say the bigger differences is the coaching Folsom will have the answer to their puzzle this year

Last year, Sac High got great OLB play from #2. He was exceptional in the game. I suspect that's the case all of the time. Folsom could not get its protection right on this guy. He disrupted the QB's timing the whole game. That's not going to happen again. I'd say we are going to see Ground Folsom from the first play forward. The OLB looks like he could punish running backs though.

Sac High has a pretty good passing attack. QB is good. Seemed like they ran more last year. Folsom has been suspect stopping the pass a little. This will be the best QB they've faced. Its not going to be a throw it up in the air and pray my receiver catches it a la Jesuit. The Sac High QB has range and accuracy.

Going with Sac in this one. Too much talent and they are the most physical team Folsom will see this year. Last year Sac left money on the table and still won in Folsom.

Reactions: awood1
Going with Sac in this one. Too much talent and they are the most physical team Folsom will see this year. Last year Sac left money on the table and still won in Folsom.
Not even overrated Joe Mixon could save them this year. Folsom all the way. Best athletes are in the foothills.

Not even overrated Joe Mixon could save them this year. Folsom all the way. Best athletes are in the foothills.
I don't know what sac high has this year but any given year Folsom will not have the better athletes geographically Folsom doesn't produce athletes...its more of the system than the athletes..just like dls but dls actually has some athletes

I don't know what sac high has this year but any given year Folsom will not have the better athletes geographically Folsom doesn't produce athletes...its more of the system than the athletes..just like dls but dls actually has some athletes
Lol I knew that would illicit a reaction. And yes I'm talking athletes. Wait til you see Ngata. Nobody on Sac High is equal.

Folsom by 21

Will I tell you now Sac High will be my 1 pick upset in pick'em this week. Folsom will catch hell beating heart and athletes all over the field.
Good call. Same thing every week. Joe D from the Sac Bee even called Jesuit to upset us. Teams gave been mostly trying to score at the end of games just to ensure the score doesn't look as bad. Just pray there's not a running clock in the 2nd half. No one wants that.

Fake news. It will add a bit to it but it's already the highest rated league in NorCal.

You going to the game at sac city future?
No I'll be out of town but I will catch some play off games this year might check out Folsom athletes to see what we will have to go against next year 2-2 record who would've knew the last match up would've been against Folsoms best team ever

No I'll be out of town but I will catch some play off games this year might check out Folsom athletes to see what we will have to go against next year 2-2 record who would've knew the last match up would've been against Folsoms best team ever
Good stuff. You can follow along on here for my updates or my max preps live scoring!

Reactions: future10
Good stuff. You can follow along on here for my updates or my max preps live scoring!
I won't miss our annual match ups next year though if we can get this spread offense down it'll be interesting I think our coaching has to step up in the sfl I know we will have the players a modern offense should do us well

Reactions: TheFolsomBulldog
Athletes!?

We're talking about athletes!?

:)
Stop poking the BEAR, bulldog.:mad:
alert-grizzly-bear-56745.jpg

Lol I knew that would illicit a reaction. And yes I'm talking athletes. Wait til you see Ngata. Nobody on Sac High is equal.

Folsom by 21

Aren't the Ngata brothers actually from Reno, NV? And they are staying with someone in Folsom to go to Folsom? Kind of what I have heard from people about them... Even Reed coaches said they should be going to Reed because that's where there family lives.

Reactions: ILOVETROJANFOOTBALL
Aren't the Ngata brothers actually from Reno, NV? And they are staying with someone in Folsom to go to Folsom? Kind of what I have heard from people about them... Even Reed coaches said they should be going to Reed because that's where there family lives.
Feel free to post proof or the source here.

Still waiting for that Browning video of him throwing streaks up 50. Been waiting for a while.....................

Reactions: awood1
Ariel Ngata's hometown is Reno, NV though he played for Folsom.....see his Washington Husky profile. Looks like he played for Reed High School his freshman year as well and ran track for them. Found this out in about 15 secs using Google. He is not homegrown but that has little meaning these days. Some parents will make sure their child plays for the program that they feel will give them the best chance to get to the next level or just a better overall high school experience. It's not right or wrong, it happens everywhere.

Ariel Ngata's hometown is Reno, NV though he played for Folsom.....see his Washington Husky profile. Looks like he played for Reed High School his freshman year as well and ran track for them. Found this out in about 15 secs using Google. He is not homegrown but that has little meaning these days. Some parents will make sure their child plays for the program that they feel will give them the best chance to get to the next level or just a better overall high school experience. It's not right or wrong, it happens everywhere.
His brother also played for Folsom. Families move.

In SoCal you have players playing for 4 different programs in 4 years. We complain about one at a public school, yet say nothing about privates who aren't restricted by boundaries.

Everyone starts crying when the team they don't like like, is a winner. The only team in NorCal exempted from any type of criticism is DLS. They are the status quo. And rightfully so. But we need to look at everyone on an even keel.

Reactions: feedback1
Still waiting....................

Bulldog no dog in the fight Folsom has great school and sports programs have been phenomenal last ten years. Please stop trying to act like all the studs in football and hoops are from Folsom and grew up there. Their entire starting 5 in hoops are either transfers are out of district kids. Folsom black student enrollment has skyrocketed the last ten years and the large majority or born and bred Folsom kids. Success attracts players so nothing to be ashamed of but everyone who knows anything knows where these players have come from.

Please stop trying to act like all the studs in football and hoops are from Folsom and grew up there.

When did I state this? I have never once said anything of that sort. I am simply responding to trolls who are posting fake news with no real information, wirh the intent of stirring the pot or taking something away from the program.

So they loaded up the truck and they went to Beverly.....the Folsom Hills, that is, blue football fields, football scouts.

Set a spell. Take your shoes off.

Ya'll come back now, y' hear?
Lots of people move here. Lots from the Bay Area. Lots from out of state. Probably 1 percent of those is for athletics. But it does happen. Same thing in El Dorado Hills at Oak Ridge. Same at most nice areas.

Heck I'm not even from here. Grew up so share else. College in Washington. I'm a transplant like most lol.

Reactions: JoeMixon and awood1
His brother also played for Folsom. Families move.

In SoCal you have players playing for 4 different programs in 4 years. We complain about one at a public school, yet say nothing about privates who aren't restricted by boundaries.

Everyone starts crying when the team they don't like like, is a winner. The only team in NorCal exempted from any type of criticism is DLS. They are the status quo. And rightfully so. But we need to look at everyone on an even keel.

Personally, I have no issue with parents moving their kids. It happens for all kinds of reasons beyond athletics. Folsom plays great football and has an excellent program and has terrific athletes that show how good it can be. In football or academics or other sports, parents follow success in many cases. SoCal is the extreme expression of this for sports, as you note.

Reactions: TheFolsomBulldog
Lots of people move here. Lots from the Bay Area. Lots from out of state. Probably 1 percent of those is for athletics. But it does happen. Same thing in El Dorado Hills at Oak Ridge. Same at most nice areas.

Heck I'm not even from here. Grew up so share else. College in Washington. I'm a transplant like most lol.
Man he's will go to grave saying Folsom is better because Folsom as a city has got more athletes over the years...Folsom recruits which is smart why let the machine stop they know Folsom doesn't produce high end "athletes". So they go fish for em...I believe the last true Folsom bred team was with the 2010 team...that's why I can't wait for them to face grant yearly...Folsom will hate grant to sfl move

All I know is that Jethro didn't get his own place at 14. But we all wished Elly May had....but this stuff is hella funny and I didn't even get a like out of you!

I am glad kids can pursue their dreams. That's what 'Merica is all about.

Man he's will go to grave saying Folsom is better because Folsom as a city has got more athletes over the years...Folsom recruits which is smart why let the machine stop they know Folsom doesn't produce high end "athletes". So they go fish for em...I believe the last true Folsom bred team was with the 2010 team...that's why I can't wait for them to face grant yearly...Folsom will hate grant to sfl move
Folsom is better because the athletes are better. Look at all the D1 signees the last 7 or 8 years. I'm willing to bet more than most in the entire region. 10 or 11 from 2014 alone. Alabama's best player is from Folsom. Washingtons best player is from Folsom. Two top ten programs. Folsom is better because the program and coaching is better. If you don't like it, get better. Get a better coach. Get a better youth program. If you do this things you will produce well rounded athletes, and attract some as well.

The recipe is public knowledge. Take note.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT