ADVERTISEMENT

Sac High versus Folsom at Sac City College

It's the truth how many times could Folsom put on the field possibly it's best team ever...cause that 2014 grant team was what grant can put on the field every other year once the have a qb they trust to throw
The big IF we had a QB. Or IF we had the right coaching. Bottom line is you don't.

The big IF we had a QB. Or IF we had the right coaching. Bottom line is you don't.
2-2 2 wins by best Folsom teams ever good luck pulling that off every year...the days of teams stacking the box are over the advantages Folsom has over the sfl teams will no exist with grant

2-2 2 wins by best Folsom teams ever good luck pulling that off every year...the days of teams stacking the box are over the advantages Folsom has over the sfl teams will no exist with grant
Every year. Same ole thing. Folsom sucks. They don't have anyone returning. Same thing every year. Same result.

Every year. Same ole thing. Folsom sucks. They don't have anyone returning. Same thing every year. Same result.

Back to Folsom vs sac high

Leave out the excuses this year. last year they created match up problems maybe like any team with speed on the outside will if Folsom can win those man to man battles they'll win

Back to Folsom vs sac high

Leave out the excuses this year. last year they created match up problems maybe like any team with speed on the outside will if Folsom can win those man to man battles they'll win
I never gave any excuses. But last year was last year. Folsom is much better and deeper this year. Enjoy the better athletes winning the match ups in space when Folsom goes deep in Wack High!

Athletes vs "athletes" sac high looked bigger and faster and more physical. sac high always had size and speed but they now have a system in place...not a lot of teams will give Folsom match up nightmares but there's a few out there..

Wait til Ngata gets those corners from Sac High in space. See Ya! Lol

Looks like y'all had a problem with getting them in space last year. I'd guess yall will use the qbs legs more than last year I don't know what sac high has coming back but if they resemble anything like last year Folsom will have a problem

Athletes vs "athletes" sac high looked bigger and faster and more physical. sac high always had size and speed but they now have a system in place...not a lot of teams will give Folsom match up nightmares but there's a few out there..

LOL...just look at what Oakdale did in the first half. Force Folsom to throw intermediate routes in tight spaces and make the QB run/escape. Tackle hard. The Sac High QB is going to make it rain on Friday.

Looks like y'all had a problem with getting them in space last year. I'd guess yall will use the qbs legs more than last year I don't know what sac high has coming back but if they resemble anything like last year Folsom will have a problem
No issues there. Had turnovers issues. And still almost came back and won. Won't happen this year.

LOL...just look at what Oakdale did in the first half. Force Folsom to throw intermediate routes in tight spaces and make the QB run/escape. Tackle hard. The Sac High QB is going to make it rain on Friday.
Lol like Folsom has been making it rain on your team for a decade? Now that's a nasty rain. Lol

I haven't seen Sac yet this season and don't know much of anything about their new coach and staff, so I really don't know what to expect from them. It's easy to assume that they'll be able to provide Folsom a stiff challenge based upon what happened last season, but this is an entirely different season. Sac has new leadership and graduated studs like Hollandsworth.

I really have no idea what to expect this Friday night.

I sure have. Especially in the last 10 years. Bar none.

Man its not even close. You obviously dont come down from the Hill very often. The Sacramento/Elk Grove area produce the best football talent. The Foothills are no slouch, but its not even close. The foothills play good team football. And they have a few players. But the top tier talent comes from Sac.

Im proud of what Folsom has done, but this is new.... like within the last 10 years new.

Folsom got its first two big stars... Browning and Williams.... Grant has been there and done that for more than 60 years...

Man its not even close. You obviously dont come down from the Hill very often. The Sacramento/Elk Grove area produce the best football talent. The Foothills are no slouch, but its not even close. The foothills play good team football. And they have a few players. But the top tier talent comes from Sac.

Im proud of what Folsom has done, but this is new.... like within the last 10 years new.

Folsom got its first two big stars... Browning and Williams.... Grant has been there and done that for more than 60 years...
You are living in the past. Time to move on. Grant is done.

@4:53 of this video the ref/zebra that called a clip on white #2 for peeling back on blue #6 should be fired and never allowed to ref again. He's the type of ref that gets coaches at schools like Sac high fired. That was a text book block and should have been a pick 6. However, the zebra in question tried to use his power to determine the outcome of that game. SMDH

@4:53 of this video the ref/zebra that called a clip on white #2 for peeling back on blue #6 should be fired and never allowed to ref again. He's the type of ref that gets coaches at schools like Sac high fired. That was a text book block and should have been a pick 6. However, the zebra in question tried to use his power to determine the outcome of that game. SMDH

White #2 is a stud.

Enjoy the viewing. The whoopin commences soon.
From all reports it looks like the Dragons were the ones doing the whoop'n last year. I witnessed a bulldog being trucked, a bulldog being crushed at the goal line by two Dragons and a peel back that sent sparks from a bulldog. All this happened in a matter of a 7 minute video. So when you say, "whoopin" I have to take it as you're saying the Dragons will be whoopin the Bulldogs again.:D

From all reports it looks like the Dragons were the ones doing the whoop'n last year. I witnessed a bulldog being trucked, a bulldog being crushed at the goal line by two Dragons and a peel back that sent sparks from a bulldog. All this happened in a matter of a 7 minute video. So when you say, "whoopin" I have to take it as you're saying the Dragons will be whoopin the Bulldogs again.:D
Folsom probably recruited those players by now lol

Reactions: JoeMixon
Lol dude watches a 7 min video and is an expert on this year's matchup. Just don't dissapear after the game when I come calling.

Reactions: Benchdawg

Browning ended up at Folsom due to his connection to Troy Taylor in his early teens. If he had never been tutored by Taylor, he likely would have ended up in the Granite Bay system. And Jonah Williams is from Georgia with a short stint at Davis SR High prior to transferring over. With the exception of Chad Elliott and a few others here and there, the vast majority of Pacers come from the immediate area. That's part of what has made their program special. Like you said, it's been going on for a long, long time. Folsom is 8 seasons and counting. I hope they are in it for the long haul, as that is great for Sacramento football. But right now it is what it is. A tremendous 8 year run. Some forget that Troy Taylor was the head coach at Folsom from 2002 through 2004 and Richardson has been there since 2005. However, the program didn't really begin to show signs of excelling until '08 and '09. It ain't that easy.

Reactions: BigMann08
They put in a rule for Folsom lol that's sad enough how you going on a historic 8 year run but you still don't schedule other top teams I guess we will have to wait for next recruiting cycle
Lol you're getting desperate now. Just don't hide after Friday night.

In all seriousness, I would like to see Folsom schedule tougher. It seems Folsom is content to be a Nor cal power team and compete for a lower level state championship but I would like to see how they would do against the likes of Trinity League teams, B Gorman,.and yes..DLS. Much respect for public schools who compete at the higher levels but it would be interesting to see them take on some of these teams. Corona Centennial is the top public program, (IMO) in the state. They always schedule up to test themselves and prepare for league and the playoffs against the likes Mater Dei, Bosco and DLS. Anyhow, good luck to Folsom.

In all seriousness, I would like to see Folsom schedule tougher. It seems Folsom is content to be a Nor cal power team and compete for a lower level state championship but I would like to see how they would do against the likes of Trinity League teams, B Gorman,.and yes..DLS. Much respect for public schools who compete at the higher levels but it would be interesting to see them take on some of these teams. Corona Centennial is the top public program, (IMO) in the state. They always schedule up to test themselves and prepare for league and the playoffs against the likes Mater Dei, Bosco and DLS. Anyhow, good luck to Folsom.
Just to be able to compete with the privates is humbling and gratifying at the same time.
Thanks for the compliment.

Corona Centennial is the top public program, (IMO) in the state. They always schedule up to test themselves and prepare for league and the playoffs against the likes Mater Dei, Bosco and DLS.

Not sure anybody could present a good or solid case against. CC took on the IMG National All-Star team the past 2 seasons and not only held their own, but could have won had they not scored too quickly. They even held their own this year despite losing their #1 QB in Q1 and having to play their #3 who hadn't practiced at the position this year.

CC is as legit as a public school can get. They've perfected the most dynamic and unstoppable offensive system in the country IMO.

Yes, Corona Centennial's QB is #1 in the nation. Two dozen offers and counting, including Stanford, Bama, Texas, Georgia, etc. He placed 2nd in the Elite 11 only because he didn't compete on Sunday due to religious reasons. Still had enough points to grab 2nd overall. Not sure CC has the horses to get past Bosco and Mater Dei but they are a threat to get back to Sac State again for open championship.

Reactions: future10
I can't wait to read this thread on Friday Night/Saturday morning and am thoroughly amused by the back and forth.

Personally, I don't care who wins but hope it's a close game that comes down to the final minutes before the game is decided. I think if it is a close game Sac High will win, and a not so close game will have Folsom winning.

I can't wait to read this thread on Friday Night/Saturday morning and am thoroughly amused by the back and forth.

Personally, I don't care who wins but hope it's a close game that comes down to the final minutes before the game is decided. I think if it is a close game Sac High will win, and a not so close game will have Folsom winning.
There's really only 2 posters on here that have Sac High winning. All because they believe Folsom does not have any elite athletes. Something about athletes in space lol.

You'd think Folsom was a 20 point underdog and should just stay home lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT