ADVERTISEMENT

Sac High versus Folsom at Sac City College

I like oak ridge they always played grant tough Austin caulley is one of the best players I've watched him beat grant alone then kick the extra points lol

Yes very good. But, this year, I don't think they stand a chance against Folsom. I think you have to start talking about Folsom as a potential state title contender at some level. They are very good. And all the success is attributable to their outstanding coaches.

Folsom is better because the athletes are better. Look at all the D1 signees the last 7 or 8 years. I'm willing to bet more than most in the entire region. It's better because the program and coaching is better. If you don't like it, get better. Get a better coach. Get a better youth program. If you do this things you will produce well rounded athletes, and attract some as well.

The recipe is public knowledge. Take note.[/QUOTE
Kudos for getting in those books and taking care of eligibility but....Folsom has been good for about what like 8 years max... and everybody in this forum knows they get talent from outside of Folsom..I told you last year they recruited my nephew and a couple other players from sac high jv team...and with these out of state recruits lol they still don't have more talent than st Mary's of Stockton or grant high I even believe inderkum has more talent

Yes very good. But, this year, I don't think they stand a chance against Folsom. I think you have to start talking about Folsom as a potential state title contender at some level. They are very good. And all the success is attributable to their outstanding coaches.
No no don't say that bulldog says it's the players not the coaches lol...but I'll admit I love folsoms coaches i ranked them behind st Mary's of Stockton coaching staff...I wouldn't mind having them coaching offense at grant

St Mary's has been a proven program for a long time now..I know they recruit all of 209 but still
Public versus private debate maybe.

We're just a bunch of average athletes with elite coaching anyways. All those D1 offers and D1 coaches at EVERY game just came for the average athletes show. All 20 of them or so in the last 3 or 40 years. :)

Public versus private debate maybe.

We're just a bunch of average athletes with elite coaching anyways. All those D1 offers and D1 coaches at EVERY game just came for the average athletes show. All 20 of them or so in the last 3 or 40 years. :)

I guess those d1 coaches had to follow their players to Folsom

Reactions: ILOVETROJANFOOTBALL
20+ plus years off of success welcome to the party...lose to sac high twice and it'll be pretty hard to steal their players
Going on almost decade here and still pretty new yet dominant. I like the shift. Sac High was a one hit wonder. They are the Ace of Base in Sac!

Going on almost decade here and still pretty new yet dominant. I like the shift. Sac High was a one hit wonder. They are the Ace of Base in Sac!
Folsom best team in sac...and the most consistent for the past 8 years but Folsom will never over whelm grant with speed and size like you seem to believe Folsom has over all these other teams...

Folsom best team in sac...and the most consistent for the past 8 years but Folsom will never over whelm grant with speed and size like you seem to believe Folsom has over all these other teams...
I could care less about overwhelming anyone. In todays world it's all about Ws and scholarships for the kids. Period.

I could care less about overwhelming anyone. In todays world it's all about Ws and scholarships for the kids. Period.
it sounds good but you ironically made the profile the same time Folsom became good (2008) Folsom had to have d1 athletes before then right? It's was still filled with athletes then Or was you not yet invested into the program...

Future, it will be with the combination of speed and outstanding play calling and play design and coached execution. Grant always puts out great athletes on par with what Folsom has, I think. But combine that with a spread system and super accurate QBs, Folsom is just deadly.

Reactions: future10
Future, it will be with the combination of speed and outstanding play calling and play design and coached execution. Grant always puts out great athletes on par with what Folsom has, I think. But combine that with a spread system and super accurate QBs, Folsom is just deadly.
It's a formula to stopping them ask sac high lol if you have the athletes to match up and go man that throws off timing forces the qb to be more accurate that 2014 team streaded grant on the ground but Folsom couldn't stop grant from throwing the ball they played with no high safety and out their corners in 1 on 1 situations and they lost the battle ever time...but grant is grant they will try to run it no matter how much you stack the box...and that is why grant loses...arrogance...we run if you put 11 in the box and we are playing man blitz every play no safety help no matter what formation your in

Reactions: JoeMixon
It's a formula to stopping them ask sac high lol if you have the athletes to match up and go man that throws off timing forces the qb to be more accurate that 2014 team streaded grant on the ground but Folsom couldn't stop grant from throwing the ball they played with no high safety and out their corners in 1 on 1 situations and they lost the battle ever time...but grant is grant they will try to run it no matter how much you stack the box...and that is why grant loses...arrogance...we run if you put 11 in the box and we are playing man blitz every play no safety help no matter what formation your in
Nobody is doubting Folsom success, but sac hi is a problem for them. They are extremely fast and physical. A team full of tweaners that play downhill. Folsom will be out for blood, but sac will not fear them. Most of the team that won last year is back again.

Reactions: JoeMixon
In todays world it's all about Ws and scholarships for the kids. Period.
I could never dislike you for saying this. But to be totally honest, it's more about the scholly to me then the W's. I will always be cool with you from here out for the most part because of this statement of yours. That said, winning breeds success and Folsom is winning because their coaches have a winning formula. Without that winning formula kids wouldn't transfer or move there. I say to those coaches, posters and fans of other programs, don't hate the player, fix your game. Cats always hating on the next man or program. Get some business and then you won't have to hate on Folsom, DLS, John Bosco, Bishop Gorman or IMG.

Reactions: TheFolsomBulldog
Best athletes are in the foothills.[/QUOTE]

Best teams and coaching are in the Foothills. But not athletes...

Nobody is doubting Folsom success, but sac hi is a problem for them. They are extremely fast and physical. A team full of tweaners that play downhill. Folsom will be out for blood, but sac will not fear them. Most of the team that won last year is back again.
I have peeps that coach @ Sac high and they're coming for blood and you're right Sac is not afraid of Folsom. Believe that.

Best athletes are in the foothills.

Best teams and coaching are in the Foothills. But not athletes...[/QUOTE]
Not according to the disbursement of D1 scholarships. Unless all these recruiters like great coaches and mediocre athletes. Lol

So true. This has been Grants Achilles heal for neons. I know a lot of peeps on this site respects Al's coaching and all but he has the talent year in and year out to win sections on a yearly basis. And if he doesn't win the section he should be in that game.

[QUOTE="TheFolsomBulldog, post:

Not according to the disbursement of D1 scholarships. Unless all these recruiters like great coaches and mediocre athletes. Lol[/QUOTE]

Name your all Foothill team...

http://www.maxpreps.com/games/footb...R4qNkiuSBUM-0liVw.htm#tab=box-score&schoolid=
In 2014 Grant did get bullied by Folsom, and Folsom won the battle in the air for 3 qtrs until a running clock, then they put second and third stringers in and Grants starters finally got open deep for 3 TDs... Check the box score

Reactions: TheFolsomBulldog
[QUOTE="TheFolsomBulldog, post:

Not according to the disbursement of D1 scholarships. Unless all these recruiters like great coaches and mediocre athletes. Lol

Name your all Foothill team...[/QUOTE]
You seem to be the expert. Educate me.

Name your all Foothill team...
You seem to be the expert. Educate me.[/QUOTE]

You stated that the Foothills had better athletes. Please educate me because I couldn't name an All Foothill team that would be on par with what I've seen down the hill...

http://www.maxpreps.com/games/footb...R4qNkiuSBUM-0liVw.htm#tab=box-score&schoolid=
In 2014 Grant did get bullied by Folsom, and Folsom won the battle in the air for 3 qtrs until a running clock, then they put second and third stringers in and Grants starters finally got open deep for 3 TDs... Check the box score
Box scores doesn't tell a game grant when ever grant attempted to pass the WRs were open Folsom played with the safety's in the box..grant still wanted to run because that's what they do

Box scores doesn't tell a game grant when ever grant attempted to pass the WRs were open Folsom played with the safety's in the box..grant still wanted to run because that's what they do
Lol c'mon. In 2014 Grant got manhandled. That game could have been much worse. Folsom had 10 D1 guys alone. Athletes all over the field. They beat on Grant. It was amazing.

Lol c'mon. In 2014 Grant got manhandled. That game could have been much worse. Folsom had 10 D1 guys alone. Athletes all over the field. They beat on Grant. It was amazing.

How many times can Folsom field a 2014 like that cause grant can field that 2014 almost every year...don't forget Folsom has only been consistent for 8 years...Folsom doesn't even schedule like they're a good team...can't dodge a team when they are in your league...grant to the sfl will be eye opening for Folsom

Comment of the year award.

It's the truth how many times could Folsom put on the field possibly it's best team ever...cause that 2014 grant team was what grant can put on the field every other year once the have a qb they trust to throw

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT