ADVERTISEMENT

sac Joaquin seedings

laidbackcoach

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2001
Come out tomorrow. From the Sacramento area of the section, Sheldon and Woodcreek will be on top of D1. In the lower divisions, look for Burbank and Whitney to have some top seeds. Cap CHristian, Placer and Vista Del Lago will also likely be seeded very high. I know Vanden will be really highly seeded, but do not know much else about the teams outside of Sac.

Seedings are going to be interesting, especially with Grant losing. And I saw a message somewhere about St Mary's (stockton) losing and being D2 if that happened (don't totally understand the movement of divisions for playoffs), but would think Burbank and Whitney should hold down top seeds, then it'll be interesting.

Looking at the number of automatic bids and then top 12 from Maxpreps, it seems to me that there could be up to 20 teams that make the playoffs, 6 of them with playoff games. If I'm reading it correctly. Should be exciting..

Come out tomorrow. From the Sacramento area of the section, Sheldon and Woodcreek will be on top of D1. In the lower divisions, look for Burbank and Whitney to have some top seeds. Cap CHristian, Placer and Vista Del Lago will also likely be seeded very high. I know Vanden will be really highly seeded, but do not know much else about the teams outside of Sac.
Vista was beat by Rio Americano last night. Rio is surging.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT