ADVERTISEMENT

Sac State !

seems that way ... take away the qb scrabmles and im not even sure they avg 2 yards per rush ...
Great example of the instant gratification look at me cultural that social media drives. This story is yesterday news. On too kelce and swift now.
I mean Travis Hunter got absolutely abused. The Stanford kid had 300 yards receiving!! Try some humble pie.

Reactions: ThunderRam
Great example of the instant gratification look at me cultural that social media drives. This story is yesterday news. On too kelce and swift now.
I mean Travis Hunter got absolutely abused. The Stanford kid had 300 yards receiving!! Try some humble pie.
Nobody playing d1 football is humble.

Biggest comeback in Stanford history.
The prime thing was fun but let’s face it. That is not a good football team. I wouldn’t be surprised if they lose the next 4 in a row. Who are they going to beat that remain?

I thought they would get 6 wins this year but I don’t see it.

Oregon state
Arizona
Wash state
Utah
If Deion is serious about being a great coach, he needs to find a defensive coordinator…. His Jackson State teams were the same way, they gave up tons of points to the better teams they played….

That was lower level FB, now he is with the Big Boys….. His son is a great player, but if your defense is giving up 40 every game that neutralizes his sons great play at QB….

I don’t think he is in it for the long haul though…. Will be interesting to see what happens after this season when both his sons go to the NFL….

Took the fun out of it adding that second line LOL

Combination of great resolve for Stanford to not fold and tough look for Colorado to lose that kind of lead especially at home
Great win for Troy Taylor!!!…. Even in a rough season his players are sticking together, playing hard and not giving up….

I am a big fan of Stanford football and this win felt good!!!…. 🍻

Great win for Troy Taylor!!!…. Even in a rough season his players are sticking together, playing hard and not giving up….

I am a big fan of Stanford football and this win felt good!!!…. 🍻
Taylor will eventually do good things at Stanford.
Give him some time and I think the program will be solid. It’s a really tough job in todays climate.
You could really see the momentum shift in that game. They had no answer for Stanford big WR. Defensively that buffs teams is just atrocious. Disorganized and totally out of position. They couldn’t even field the correct # of players.

Taylor will eventually do good things at Stanford.
Give him some time and I think the program will be solid. It’s a really tough job in todays climate.
You could really see the momentum shift in that game. They had no answer for Stanford big WR. Defensively that buffs teams is just atrocious. Disorganized and totally out of position. They couldn’t even field the correct # of players.
To be fair this seems to be a new trend in football this year.

Reactions: larry legend33
I don't have Instagram so you'll have to let me know what it is
Freezing Cold Takes social media pages feature quotes, predictions and social media posts from the sports world that have aged poorly or were, in hindsight, flat-out wrong. The pages have become a guilty pleasure for hundreds of thousands of sports fans who love to see (okay, and mock in good humor) sports media’s infamous “hot takes” that went cold.

Reactions: ankleassassin
Freezing Cold Takes social media pages feature quotes, predictions and social media posts from the sports world that have aged poorly or were, in hindsight, flat-out wrong. The pages have become a guilty pleasure for hundreds of thousands of sports fans who love to see (okay, and mock in good humor) sports media’s infamous “hot takes” that went cold.
i give my persmission sir. we can split the proceeds. you are welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: mrbig864
Biggest comeback in Stanford history.
The prime thing was fun but let’s face it. That is not a good football team. I wouldn’t be surprised if they lose the next 4 in a row.

When seemingly everyone was going gaga over their 3-0 start, I predicted a 5-7 finish. Possibly 6-6, at best.

And that was counting a W over Stanford, who I thought they’d beat.

I just didn’t get the hype. They aren’t very good.

Everyone was pointing to the turnaround from 1-11 as some marvel to behold but those people were concussed and not thinking clearly.

Colorado isn’t fielding anywhere close to the same roster as the team that went 1-11. It’s a completely different team with a new QB and even a 5 star talent brought over from J-Ville State. They shouldn’t be as bad as that 1-11 team. Now, if Deion was doing this with the exact same roster — that’d have been a stellar coaching job.

While I do think he’ll have Colorado in the top 10 in the next season or two due to all the recruits he’ll land, all this attention was very premature. Anybody with a working set of eyeballs could see that this current team ain’t all that good.

In closing, I’d like to point out that using the time tested daisy chaining technique made famous here at NCP — the Sac State Hornets are officially a better team that Deion’s Buffaloes. ;)

If Deion is serious about being a great coach, he needs to find a defensive coordinator

That was lower level FB, now he is with the Big Boys….. His son is a great player, but if your defense is giving up 40 every game that neutralizes his sons great play at QB….

I’m not convinced his son is a great player. I think it was Jason Whitlock that pointed out how Deion is doing everything he can to showcase his son and keep him in the running for the Heisman. Basically, daddy ball at its finest.

And I agree. He‘s abandoned the run and thrown the o-line under the bus to make his son appear as some savior.

While I do see talent in Shedeur, he seems to have trouble throwing to parts of the field and often holds the ball too long. He is also prone to boneheaded mistakes under pressure like the one he made in OT yesterday that kept Colorado from salvaging a FG attempt.

While the kid is certainly athletic and can sling it, I don’t see a QB that I believe is definitively better than, say, Trey Lance.

I’m not convinced his son is a great player. I think it was Jason Whitlock that pointed out how Deion is doing everything he can to showcase his son and keep him in the running for the Heisman. Basically, daddy ball at its finest.

And I agree. He‘s abandoned the run and thrown the o-line under the bus to make his son appear as some savior.

While I do see talent in Shedeur, he seems to have trouble throwing to parts of the field and often holds the ball too long. He is also prone to boneheaded mistakes under pressure like the one he made in OT yesterday that kept Colorado from salvaging a FG attempt.

While the kid is certainly athletic and can sling it, I don’t see a QB that I believe is definitively better than, say, Trey Lance.
jason whitlock... and you called it j-ville state in the previous post... checks out

Reactions: MC415
This was my take on this Colorado job but never shared it. I still think Sanders can and does manage kids/young men the right way and will lift up this team over time and be a consistent winner, but this element is present at the moment.
The real question is does Prime stick around at CU?…. Both his sons will be in the NFL draft next year so how committed is he really?…..

His Daughter is a Sophomore at CU and plays hoops so I have to imagine he will be there the next 2 years…. Will that be enough to make them a consistent winner?…. I think as long as he can make CU bowl eligible he will get some bigger offers, so will he stay or go?,…

Will be interesting to see how this all plays out….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT