ADVERTISEMENT

Salesian at Kentucky Showcase Part 2

kiddman32

Hall of Famer
Nov 25, 2012

Salesian vs Calloway of Jackson MS. I've watched, but I'll leave off the result so y'all can watch if ya wanna...

Good game, I watched it earlier. Only thing that kept tripping me out was how the commentators kept saying things like “Salesian really plays slow. They like to slow it down...they’re not as quick as some teams”. And I couldn’t help but think, that speed actually their strength lol just because they run offensive sets doesn’t make them a slow team. You would of thought they were running a De La Salle system if you listened to these announcers haha

Good game, I watched it earlier. Only thing that kept tripping me out was how the commentators kept saying things like “Salesian really plays slow. They like to slow it down...they’re not as quick as some teams”. And I couldn’t help but think, that speed actually their strength lol just because they run offensive sets doesn’t make them a slow team. You would of thought they were running a De La Salle system if you listened to these announcers haha

Yea, that was pretty funny :)
Would have liked to have seen same teams play with shot clock just for comparison sake.

Here's wishing you great hoops

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT