ADVERTISEMENT

Salesian, Sheldon in Idaho

kiddman32

Hall of Famer
Nov 25, 2012
This tournament looks to be bigtime stuff... Cen10 is there, too.

Pro Image Classic

The website says there will be a live feed, but nothing about whether it'll be free or not.

First game is today at 2:30 Pacific time. Glad I thought to look up the time zone... Idaho is part in Pacific, part in Mountain.

Reactions: coachlittle
This tournament looks to be bigtime stuff... Cen10 is there, too.

Pro Image Classic

The website says there will be a live feed, but nothing about whether it'll be free or not.

First game is today at 2:30 Pacific time. Glad I thought to look up the time zone... Idaho is part in Pacific, part in Mountain.
Attached are the links that I received to watch:

If you don't have NFHS network, you can pay $5 to stream game on Pro Image

I don't see anything on the site about a charge for streaming.

Guess I'll know in a few minutes when I click the first game link when it's live.

well, it shows a $ sign when I click, so it must be behind a paywall... which I can't find.

Fine, I'll watch on NFHS.

Sheldon’s first opponent, Madison of Rexburg, Idaho, is 3-0 with blowout wins over questionable opposition.

After a slow start (10-2), Sheldon grabbed a 30-26 halftime lead.

Start of 4th q, it’s tied at 43.

Sheldon’s first opponent, Madison of Rexburg, Idaho, is 3-0 with blowout wins over questionable opposition.

After a slow start (10-2), Sheldon grabbed a 30-26 halftime lead.

Start of 4th q, it’s tied at 43.
Madison up 7 with 2:15 left in game.

UCLA- bound Freeney of Cen10 has been electric…. Already has 20 for the Huskies.

time out now, 68-63 Cen10.

It’s Freeney’s world, everyone else is renting space. He has 38. 3:31 left.

now it’s 45-25…. Ironwood trying to stop the bleeding with a time out.

I have been Impressed with Salesian’s commitment to UH. I know the coach who was the point in his recruitment was very impressed and happy that he signed with UH and see great future 🏀🌈🤙🏿👏🏿👏🏿
#PercusionTargettingInRecruitment

Mlkl
Oh, okay…. Claytor’s going to UH. I forgotted. 🙂
Great Fit and Nice Legacy for Salesian with JoVon currently running point at UH,…

#NoBannerwithD1Student/Athletes,…GoFigure:lol

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT