ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday State Bowls Scores

Pittsburg is looking terrible. They’re really getting whipped by Liberty of Bakersfield. It’s 34-6. Liberty led 27-6 at halftime despite having possession of the ball only 9:46 the first half.
Pitt never seems to show up in big games, but this is worse than usual. Liberty is clearly a very good team, let's give them credit first and foremost. Pitt looks like they want to get the season over with

Jacinto playing inspired ball. And Grant O has been non-existent. Too many penalties, good D, and the qb not playing up to his normal standard thus far. Take what they give you young man. Great atmosphere tho. Pacers get the ball to start the 3rd.

The Laguna Hills v Bellarmine play by play caller is great, He sounds like a professional soccer or rugby pbp. Every play makes it sound like a big play but really knows these teams and the game.

Reactions: concrete17
Laguna Hills pulls ahead of Bells 28-27 in Q4. Bells not playing a good second half so far. 6:51 Q4

Serra stream seems to have crashed

Literally just before the first offensive snap. Now the game shows up under ON DEMAND and isn’t live anymore.

I’ve never experienced this kinda crap for playoff games before this season. I might be asking for a refund if they don’t straighten this $#!t out soon.

Yes once again in prime time NFHS live-stream freezes after the opening kick-off - Unbelieveable! as in unbelieveably bad service! Went on main web site and game says "No Live Events Available at this Time".
Streak1 - you are unfortunately our only source of game info at this time....pleeze keep us posted & thanks!

Ridiculous, nfhs has a notation now about restrictions..

Due to contractual restrictions, this game is blacked out in the greater Los Angeles area.
Produced by CALIFORNIA INTERSCHOLASTIC FEDERATION - SPECTRUM
California Interscholastic Federation - Spectrum

Published by
California Interscholastic Federation - Spectrum

The Grant Union v San Jacinto has worked fine the entire time I’ve watched it.

However this Serra-SJB matchup is quickly becoming DLS-Folsom all over again….

You can't tell me nfhs wasn't aware that this broadcast was not going to be live. Every time I complain I get bot service 5 days later.

Literally just before the first offensive snap. Now the game shows up under ON DEMAND and isn’t live anymore.

I’ve never experienced this kinda crap for playoff games before this season. I might be asking for a refund if they don’t straighten this $#!t out soon.
Its happen before on other games I wanted to watch. It is crap.

OK live-stream is back up for Serra - SJB, just reload the steam & do NOT wait for it to come on by itself - as won't happen!

Reactions: Santa Ball

Click the link on the on-demand . It seems to be on that link and working live

Grant game is back and forth.
Pacers re-take lead on a TD run with 2 minutes remaining. Defense needs to step up here

Santa Teresa was in red zone mid Q4 and went for field goal and it was blocked. Not sure why they didn't go for it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT